Roby_toby

First Name
Roby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si
Country flag
hello Honda family! I’m new to forums. I’m trying to find the perfect width and offset for my si. I’m planning on slamming it on 2017 Civic si BC Extreme low coilovers( I want the option to run them maxed out low). I’m looking at enkei rpf1s 18”x 9 +35 with 235/40/18 tires.

My concerns are when maxed out will I hit the strut tower? Also going with a +35 offset on a 9” wide if I’ll rub. I’m down to roll my fenders I just want it all to be tucked tight and not hit the tower. Also I’m not planning on running a camber kit just because of the full drop it’ll camber me some.

I attached a photo of. 18x9 +35 with 235/40/18. Trying to see if any one out there are running these specs or somthing close!!! Thank you for any feedback!!

Honda Civic 10th gen Perfect slammed si wheel specs 2BFCF529-711F-4412-A5E5-74BF07400450
Sponsored

BomberSI

First Name
MatthewM19
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI 2009 Altima (daily)
Country flag
Hey man welcome to the forum! Im not currently running wheels that wide or that low but just wanted to throw something out there! I see you plan to run BC coil overs and just wanted to make sure you knew that coil overs will throw sport mode off and a light on the dash. TEIN will be releasing coil overs soon that come with a suspension error canceling module. I believe currently the only option is the HKS SEC module which is around 450 alone without coilovers. Either way man cant wait to see this thing slammed!!!

OP
OP

Roby_toby

First Name
Roby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si
Country flag
Hey bomber si. Suspension dash light definitely don’t mind it. I’m just looking to get as low as possible. I’ve been trying to find the height adjustment specs for all the coils out there for the fc3. Thanks for the feedback!

TheAsianNguyen

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hey bomber si. Suspension dash light definitely don’t mind it. I’m just looking to get as low as possible. I’ve been trying to find the height adjustment specs for all the coils out there for the fc3. Thanks for the feedback!
The lowest set of coils you can get are D2 coilovers if you REALLY want that low low. The next step would be bags.
Sponsored