i guess millennials dont have their priorities straight
Sponsored

fiatlux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Sequoia, '10 M6, '13 STi, '16 TLX
Country flag
20k over msrp? Geeze, I could think of more than a few cars I'd rather have at 55K...

Reactions: JYR

Chadsama

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord lx
I'll admit that I did pay adm, but I couldn't control my emotions when I test drove one. 2k over msrp for a second batch.

jpmelfi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR #706, 07 S2k
Country flag
I think it is hilarious when internet folk get on people for paying ADM. I could careless who paid what for what, and who am I to determine what a cars value should be to someone else. And if I am angry because I can't get my hands on a CTR because I refuse or can't afford to pay ADM, than shame on me.

slowride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Type-R
Country flag
All this has done is drive down my interest level in the car. It magnifies everything I don't like, and really shakes my trust in the Honda dealerships I have pumped quite a bit of money through over the years.

m3cosmos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE
Country flag
That's crazy. I would sell mine in a heartbeat for 8k-20k over msrp and I'm sure 80% of the people here would do the same so I doubt what you say is correct.

Mugen type r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I know a lot of dealers are asking 10k ADM here in Texas and they are all still sitting at the dealerships. I'm seeing the average sale in Texas with ADM is about 5k or less. Dealerships feed off of the impatient. If you need it so badly, then you will need accept paying for one with an ADM. just look for the best deal.

MatadorCE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
I know a lot of dealers are asking 10k ADM here in Texas and they are all still sitting at the dealerships. I'm seeing the average sale in Texas with ADM is about 5k or less. Dealerships feed off of the impatient. If you need it so badly, then you will need accept paying for one with an ADM. just look for the best deal.
This won't last once November hits and people start thinking about the holidays. The people paying ADM are the impatient or the shop/business owners that can write it off.

Chee_hu

First Name
Sherwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#611 Rallye Red CTR | 1998 Civic EX | 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Country flag
With so many folks paying ADM in CA as stated, I'm still amazed that I don't see these cars more often on the roads.
Sponsored