Passenger A pillar rattle/vibration

redwing497

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda S2000, 2019 CW CTR
Country flag
Hi all. Just wanted to see if anyone else has this issue. It sounds like it's coming from the passenger A pillar or glove box area. Happens when I go more than half throttle at around 3k rpms. Recently has also started when going over decently sized bumps.

It's driving me nuts. Car only has 600 miles on it. Wanted to see if I could diy fix it before having to go to the dealer.
Sponsored

Deleted member 28465

Hi all. Just wanted to see if anyone else has this issue. It sounds like it's coming from the passenger A pillar or glove box area. Happens when I go more than half throttle at around 3k rpms. Recently has also started when going over decently sized bumps.

It's driving me nuts. Car only has 600 miles on it. Wanted to see if I could diy fix it before having to go to the dealer.
My drivers side A pillar use to make a deep rattling noise, I took it off and applied felt around the clips and edges. So far I haven’t heard any more rattling. It comes off with one screw underneath the “SRS Curtain Airbag cover”

BaustinB

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I found this and fixed this on my car. I posted a video of this process here:
Sponsored