P0035 turbo bypass valve issue??

Fk_1.5t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic ext manual
Country flag
just came back from a drive with my hondata plugged in. I tend to randomly check the trouble codes and noticed a P0035 code. Should I not be driving the car till it’s fixed or?? No check engine light came on or anything weird just that code. I see the CTR has been experiencing it lately. However I have a Civic ext 1.5t manual trans with full bolt ons and a custom tune. Just wondering what the issue can be? Thanks in advanced!
Sponsored

nothome17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 is 350 F
Country flag
Try to limit driving when there are engine codes. According to some forums, it can be an issue with the ECU. Bring it to the dealer as it seems to be a common issue as of late.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Fk_1.5t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic ext manual
Country flag
Hmmm I’m fully tuned and not looking to go to the dealer. I’m surprise no one else has said anything on my post. Thank you tho.

Pielo7

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag
Hmmm I’m fully tuned and not looking to go to the dealer. I’m surprise no one else has said anything on my post. Thank you tho.
Nothing yet im waiting until the car do the fault again to take it to the dealer i let you know

Sesshomarew94

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport M/T
Country flag
What did you do to fix the problem I have the same problem can you contact me please ? On ig enday24 or email [email protected]
I hear the wires under the harness connected to the bypass valve under the hood is the issue for the P0035 and P0034 high/low voltage codes. I hear Honda makes the wires out of soy which are weak and get destroyed by the natural resonance from the car. Either way I'm taking my car to the dealer Monday morning and I'll let you know what they did for the fix. I have 72,000 miles on my ex t Civic and the lights never came on up until I hit 71,000 miles mark. When did you lights come on?

Enday24si

First Name
Ayinde
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
I hear the wires under the harness connected to the bypass valve under the hood is the issue for the P0035 and P0034 high/low voltage codes. I hear Honda makes the wires out of soy which are weak and get destroyed by the natural resonance from the car. Either way I'm taking my car to the dealer Monday morning and I'll let you know what they did for the fix. I have 72,000 miles on my ex t Civic and the lights never came on up until I hit 71,000 miles mark. When did you lights come on?
My lights came on bout a month now

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How much boost are you seeing?

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag

Sesshomarew94

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport M/T
Country flag
I got my car fixed by the Honda dealer for the P0034 and P0035 codes. It was the wires that were broken but I got the wires from Honda for 21$! Labor is 140$ for it but it seems like you can do it yourself with basic garage tools. I'll take a picture of where the wires are located tomorrow.

Enday24si

First Name
Ayinde
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
I got my car fixed by the Honda dealer for the P0034 and P0035 codes. It was the wires that were broken but I got the wires from Honda for 21$! Labor is 140$ for it but it seems like you can do it yourself with basic garage tools. I'll take a picture of where the wires are located tomorrow.
Still waiting on this to get problem fix what’s the part number on the cord so I can get it thanks

fanta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord Civic EX-L 2016
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Also waiting on the reply, dealership told me it was happening because I had too many things using power (2 radar detectors and a dashcam..)

Can’t use boost when the error happens and I get a Christmas light version of error codes on the dash display. A picture of the location and the part would be awesome