Our Review of the new 2017 1.5T Manual Transmission Civic!

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
I think when you have to do more suspension tuning things can get difficult to set up well, especially with full-on coilovers. Only product I've ever been very happy with are the ohlins installed by a race shop muellerized on my Evo. Most Japanese setups are too stiff.
I agree. There really isn't a quality system on the market yet for the 10th Gen. My gut says the OP will do inserts or a custom-built system. Rumor is that KW will be back supporting Honda with the CTR being a more mainstream model. They are pretty highly regarded among the 8th Gen Si owners (not to mention the Subaru/Mazda/VW communities). And I've run V2s on the MS3 for over 100K with not so much as a squeak from them.
Sponsored

TenGen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 6 Speed
i'd love to see a longer run between those cars. I think the 9g si will come back on top end depending on mods. The power is definitely there with the ex-t. I'd like to run a s2 ext in my accord!

Canndo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda White 4-Door -Turbo 1.5
1.5 turbo is great to drive have with fun with. But it never going to be 525-700hp EVO. All the small car each have something missing that the other could use. They are all fine rides. If I had the money , I would own one of each.
Sponsored