Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
FOTE MIES!
I wish there were some meets around here. I'm actually in the Cape but work in Fort Myers.
They started having some around Fgcu I believe but Idk the details sadly, if I hear of any I’ll hit you up. There used to be a good one on Saturday’s by the Steak ‘n Shake close to Edison
Sponsored

SouthSideBeef

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR86
Country flag
Anyone ever attend any of the "Drive Florida" road rally events? They seem to be all over FL with the panhandle next. I'm waiting for a rally a little closer to Tampa or further south. The site is https://drive-florida.com/
That's pretty cool. Never heard of it but I'd like to do something like that sometime. I wonder if they have something like that up in Georgia. It would be a long drive but better roads up there.

Daamkhriz

First Name
Khristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
New to the orlando area =] just moved from NYC

Justin G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport.
Country flag
My daughter is at UCF in Orlando in her 17' Sonic Grey Hatch. I too am interested in the "Drive Florida" thing. Hopefully they organize one south of Tampa.

krees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R & 2020 Ridgeline BE
Country flag
My daughter is at UCF in Orlando in her 17' Sonic Grey Hatch. I too am interested in the "Drive Florida" thing. Hopefully they organize one south of Tampa.
That's what I'm waiting for. I'm bringing the r to the next event in the south Tampa area. I'm actually thinking of driving up to Gainesville to rally back down to Tampa March 29th to the 31st.

Acc0rd79

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2013 Nissan GTR, 2001 Honda Prelude, 1991 Honda Prelude Si
Country flag
If there is any Type R owners looking for fellow owners, there is a big Facebook group you all should join! "Honda Civic Type R FK8 of Florida" If you own a Type R, come find us there!!!

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EXL
Country flag
I've had my eye on the Drive Florida events for awhile but haven't jumped on one yet. Two years ago I did the Florida Gumball Rally through the American Gumball Rally group and it was a ton of fun, though expensive. https://www.americangumballrally.com

Definitely down to link up for a Florida-based rally though.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
I'm flying in to Orlando and driving up to Ocala Sunday April 14-flying back home Tuesday April 16. Not sure how much time I'll have but I'll be on the lookout for you guys!

BTW shameless plug, if anyone is interested in trying out any of the Americana Global products let me know and I'll bring them down.
Sponsored