Vehicle Showcase
Heres mine on modern steel metallic i love the pop of red on the black and grey
Honda Civic 10th gen Ordered red front underbody spoiler 20180929_200132
Sponsored

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, Boosted Street and Track Monster 91 CRX Si.
Country flag
On my Modern Metallic, I will leave it red, but add the red Type R badges and also the wheels I'm looking at have small red accents which will tie the theme together, nose to tail. Here are the wheels. Just enough red to tie it all together...
http://enkei.com/shop/wheels/gtc01rr/

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si sedan
Country flag
Looks so nice without the license plate in the front bumper.
I'm so glad we don't have to have front liscence plate in my state but yours still looks good. Is there no bracket that would place it off to the side for the 10th gens?

Yal

New to the brand
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
off to the side and especially not parallel to the front of the car kicks my OCD into overdrive. Dealer had the license plate bracket on every car on the lot. I was willing to run the risk of a ticket for the clean look.

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag

OP
OP

aldo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Update on my front red underbody spoiler, I paid $250 delivered and I did the install yesterday. It wasn’t as easy as I expected, the entire front end has to come off. I used the instructions from College Hills website. Must have been 14 plastics clips that have to come off, plus 2 bolts, 2 hexbolts and 4 screws. Then gently, but firmly pull the complete front end off, disconnect the fog lights. Now for the tricky part, they give you a template to use to position the spoiler on the bumper so you can drill 6 holes, the template is kind of useless, I just used masking tape to position the spoiler and eyeballed it, and drilled my 6 - 10mm holes. They have 2 additional templates you use to put the included adhesive in the correct spots. They also have these 3 locking zip tie anchors that you place on the adhesive, pretty interesting. So in total the front spoiler is held on by 6 bolts, 3 of these zip tie anchors, and the strip of adhesive running the length of the spoiler, this thing is not coming off, no way. Anyone that put one on and is coming loose, sagging, etc. didn’t install it correctly per the instructions. All in all it looks ok, i would have preferred black, but maybe the red will grow on me. For what it is it was overly complex to install this spoiler, over engineered I think. The side spoilers on the other hand were extremely simple to install. Anyone has any question regarding the install hit me up

Deleted member

Thanks for the write up. Wouldn't be Honda if it wasn't over engineered. I had the dealer install mine. The install guy told me it was far more involved than he thought it would be(was his first time with the front lip install) so I believe it. I initially thought it took way too long for the guy to install it but after seeing numerous posts by other users with their lips starting to come off after a short while and mine has been perfect for ~6 months I am glad he took the time to do it right.

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
Took my dealership about 2 hours to install mine. The technician who was experienced with the HFP upgrade wasn't in on Friday afternoons and was instead given to his colleague who only did one before. Great job Wes @ Pickering Honda! Nicely aligned and solid feel...looks perfect

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
Yeah it coulda been a bit wider and given the car a wider appearance. But really anything down there is better than how it came from factory. Of the 3 performance civics (sport Si R) only the Si was left bare.
Sponsored