arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I checked my TSP account page and I was so excited to find that my order for TSP Stage 1 Tune was fulfilled.

I checked my inbox but I didn’t find TSP Stage 1 email. I checked my Spam folder & found nothing either.

I have emailed TSP and also use contact us form in the website.

However, I haven’t received response from TSP.

Hopefully, I can get my TSP Stage 1 before Monday my time.

Edit: just to clarify, I am not doubting TSP integrity but I'd like to suggest TSP to only change order status from not fulfilled to fulfilled when the order has been sent to consumer.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Klap1986

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I checked my TSP account page and I was so excited to find that my order for TSP Stage 1 Tune was fulfilled.

I checked my inbox but I didn’t find TSP Stage 1 email. I checked my Spam folder & found nothing either.

I have emailed TSP and also use contact us form in the website.

However, I haven’t received response from TSP.

Hopefully, I can get my TSP Stage 1 before Monday my time.

Edit: just to clarify, I am not doubting TSP integrity but I'd like to suggest TSP to only change order status from not fulfilled to fulfilled when the order has been sent to consumer.
I just ordered mine last night ,how long did it take before getting the email file?

OP
OP
arnoldo

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I just ordered mine last night ,how long did it take before getting the email file?
I live in different country with different time zone so the turnaround obviously longer than consumers from US.

I got mine a bit longer than average because I was using Hondata Flashpro and the tune was created using KTuner so need more time to convert it to Hondata Flashpro calibration.

Klap1986

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I live in different country with different time zone so the turnaround obviously longer than consumers from US.

I got mine a bit longer than average because I was using Hondata Flashpro and the tune was created using KTuner so need more time to convert it to Hondata Flashpro calibration.
I gotcha ,just received it this morning. I uploaded it about an hour ago and test drove it to clear the dash. I do feel a bit of a difference but i think it takes the ecu some time to get used to it the more i drive it i hope.

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
I gotcha ,just received it this morning. I uploaded it about an hour ago and test drove it to clear the dash. I do feel a bit of a difference but i think it takes the ecu some time to get used to it the more i drive it i hope.
Did you try map 3?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Are you saying you received your TSP file? That file contains three maps. Most settings are locked. Once you flash that file through your OBD-II port, you're tuned. You then switch between the three maps via the cruise control buttons.
Sponsored