Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
So the other day I turned into a space with a high curb a bit too fast and scraped up my bumper. I tried to touch it up but it doesn't look very good (I suck at painting). I know a body shop will probably want to repaint the whole bumper. So, instead I had an idea and I'm looking to see what other people think.

They sell Modulo look front lip splitters on Ebay that actually look pretty good on the car. And they would completely cover the scuff up. What do you guys think of the look? Is it a hit or a miss?

Honda Civic 10th gen Opinions wanted Untitled 1
Sponsored

moistener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So the other day I turned into a space with a high curb a bit too fast and scraped up my bumper. I tried to touch it up but it doesn't look very good (I suck at painting). I know a body shop will probably want to repaint the whole bumper. So, instead I had an idea and I'm looking to see what other people think.

They sell Modulo look front lip splitters on Ebay that actually look pretty good on the car. And they would completely cover the scuff up. What do you guys think of the look? Is it a hit or a miss?

Untitled 1.jpg
Sorry about your scraped bumper. I have the OEM Modulo front aero on my car. Got them off Ebay from a seller in Thailand. Keep in mind that there's 2 holes (with an optional 3rd) to drill into the bumper to install each of the front aero pieces. Obviously bias, but I think they're the best looking front aero option for the non-SI sedan/coupe. Get it!

Honda Civic 10th gen Opinions wanted 10-27-17-noyocreative-honda-civic

Honda Civic 10th gen Opinions wanted IMG_4541-Edit

Last edited:
OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
They look great on your car.

Yeah, I saw them from the same Thailand seller I think. They come painted. Do they come with instructions or the necessary hardware?

Last edited:

moistener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They look great on your car.

Yeah, I saw them from the same Thailand seller I think. They come painted. Do they come with instructions or the necessary hardware?
Thanks! Mine came painted as it was an OEM colour over there. I'm not sure if they have Cosmic Blue there so you may need to go aftermaket and paint yours. It came with hardware but no instructions. I followed the similar instructions from the North American front aero despite having to drill the holes in differ places. What's pretty cool is that the back of the front bumper has various markings on where to drill according to what spec front aero you have. So it was easy to install.

My original intention was to not drill into the bumper and fix these parts with 3M tape. I realized that this was not possible due to the fact that you need a good amount of tension to mold and fit the parts to the bumper.
Sponsored