Opinions Needed

Bayson R 'tr' Style front lip -OR- Ikon Type R front lip?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si & 2016 Honda Fit
Country flag
Please let me know which front lip and why based on experience with the product, ease of installation, quality and looks. I love the way both lips look and am ready to pull the trigger on one. Thanks a lot everyone!
Sponsored

Attachments

Vexels

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks like the winglets on the side are higher on the Ikon one? I have an Ikon lip myself and the quality/thickness of the plastic is decent, but not bulletproof.

OP
OP
mocaSi

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Looks like the winglets on the side are higher on the Ikon one? I have an Ikon lip myself and the quality/thickness of the plastic is decent, but not bulletproof.
Yeah the winglets are higher. I like the look of the ikon better but I know the bason comes with all you need to install it. Heard the ikon doesn't provide hardware which isn't a big deal if fit and finish is good. Was it an easy install and good fitment with your ikon lip?

Vexels

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah the winglets are higher. I like the look of the ikon better but I know the bason comes with all you need to install it. Heard the ikon doesn't provide hardware which isn't a big deal if fit and finish is good. Was it an easy install and good fitment with your ikon lip?
Oh in my case, Ikon sent a baggie of screws that I used - enough to cover the entire lip so it's nice and secure.

It's not the same style as yours as we have different type bumpers, but mine came in three pieces so I screwed those together and then onto the Civic. Fitment was just fine, just make sure to line it up on both sides, so a friend would be helpful.

OP
OP
mocaSi

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oh in my case, Ikon sent a baggie of screws that I used - enough to cover the entire lip so it's nice and secure.

It's not the same style as yours as we have different type bumpers, but mine came in three pieces so I screwed those together and then onto the Civic. Fitment was just fine, just make sure to line it up on both sides, so a friend would be helpful.
Awesome thanks for the reply. Sounds good! It's be nice if it comes with the hardware to install like yours did:thumbsup:
Sponsored