OMG THERE WAS A SPIDER IN MY CAR

xnjjgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
I don't even want to get in my car. Do you spray anything in particular to keep bugs out? I wonder where the spider came from
Sponsored

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
Mine has the same problem. It attracts bugs alot more compare to my last 3 cars. There was a spider crawling around rearview mirror once night when I was driving and it Fell on my hand.

Last edited:

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine has the same problem. It attracts bugs alot more compare to my last 3 cars. There was a spider crawling around rearview mirror once night when I was driving and it felt on my hand.
Honda Civic 10th gen OMG THERE WAS A SPIDER IN MY CAR 515

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
I don't even want to get in my car. Do you spray anything in particular to keep bugs out? I wonder where the spider came from
We have a huge spider problem here.. Its freezing temps and got 2 feet of snow last week... The week before it was 60 degrees for 1 day and me and my wife killed about 8 spiders just from that..

What i can tell you that works is peppermint... Spiders hate it and stay away from it.. In the hohse we have peppermint plants.. Havent bought this years yet.. In the car.. Get some peppermint oil.. Should get rid of the issue as if they try to get in the car (Its very easy for spiders thru the door jams.. They find the spots they can crawl thru) soon as the notice the scent or whatever it is about peppermint.. They will go running back to were they came from..

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well at least you don't live in Australia where Huntsman spiders like to pop down in your face from the visor.

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
Well at least you don't live in Australia where Huntsman spiders like to pop down in your face from the visor.
Whats that crazy spider u guys got down there? Spinalweb or something?

CanineGunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
I can't even tolerate little ones on the outside of the car. End up with little orange ones at work. In my great shame I have climbed into the driver seat from the passenger door because there was one under the driver door handle :eek:
And my parents used to had some junky Lumina a long time ago I named "spider car" since I was always finding one in there. Resfused to get in it unless they checked it.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't live in the AU but I have read the stories and seen the videos. Those suckers are huge but mostly harmless. Just scary AF when you see a spider that big right in your face.
Sponsored

Last edited: