JJAY8175

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord 2007 Honda civic SI 97 Subaru Legacy 17 CTR CW #3892
Country flag
yeah I highly doubt its going to any charity. I didn't read about the charity thing until someone posted it on here earlier. I ask my salesman in a joking way like how much you making off this sale man I know your making a lot he cheese hard as hell saying I aint making nothing man as he walks away lol

Congrats on the car, she's beautiful:)
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 bmw m3 competition package, 00 Honda Civic Si, 14 Toyota Tundra, 17 Honda Civic type R
Oh wow , so the ADM doesn't go to charity !!
im not sure what they do with the extra money but I hope it does go to charity. they even said we didn't think it would sell this fast and next one they're gonna mark up for sure. I do feel bad for the people that really want one but can't afford the adm. at least I'm not one of those jerks that buys it for the hell of it. I'm gonna baby the crap out of this car. I wasn't even this excited when I bought my m3 last year lol

optogirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R
im not sure what they do with the extra money but I hope it does go to charity. they even said we didn't think it would sell this fast and next one they're gonna mark up for sure. I do feel bad for the people that really want one but can't afford the adm. at least I'm not one of those jerks that buys it for the hell of it. I'm gonna baby the crap out of this car. I wasn't even this excited when I bought my m3 last year lol
Oh don't feel bad for the ones that can't afford the adm... some of us are just refusing to pay it. I'm waiting for the next wave at MSRP... then I can toss an extra load of $$$ on mods.

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag
Lol my problem is I can afford ADM , hell Im paying cash for mine. But if I take 36k or 37k in cash with me & then have to run back to the bank for another 10k , that doesn't sit well with me. But to each there own!! Enjoy it man

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
Its all good! If you have money to throw away then why not?! Enjoy life!

akadic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold) CTR 1722
Country flag
Was that the Avenues Honda dealer? Congrats on the car but 50k out the door for a civic is too insane for me

CTR_Freak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lexus GS350 F Sport, 1997 Toyota Supra Original 6spd TT, 201 Acura MDX
Congrats OP. You wanted it and you made it happen. $10K ADM is not everybody's cup of tea regardless if one can afford it or not.

I'm a cheap bastard and I don't like paying for something above what it's worth so any ADM is a deal breaker for me. To me it's not about the money it's about the principle. If I have to wait then so be it. Hell I even fight for every last penny on the stupid add on addendums.

GSquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R (SGP), 2017 Civic Type-R (PMM - SOLD), 2015 Civic Si (Sold), 2013 Si Turbo (Sold)
Country flag
Was that the Avenues Honda dealer? Congrats on the car but 50k out the door for a civic is too insane for me
Yes it was, matched up the pictures to the iN list and inside shots of the dealer to confirm. (They were the only ones in JV to get white as well.)

eyedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e30, gt3, mdx, x5
First Congrats for buying the early CTR.
Sigh.... honestly you paying dealership for their ridiculous markup only hurts other future buyers.
They are now thinking they will be able sell those CTR with markups.
Sorry but you are really hurting other potential buyers indirectly.
However that is nice color there though...
Sponsored