officially an type r owner !!!

nyczrayy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver
Country flag
That's so true and it ticks me off like no other when someone doesn't use the turn signal. In LA BMWs are a dime a dozen (hell I used to own one) and by my observation, most are not aware that turn signals exist on their car.
/Sorry for the OT rant.
that is true, most bmw's i've encounter here in nyc dont utilize turn signals. i used to own a bmw e46, traded it in for the hatch. and on the e46, i had to change the signal stalk twice probably from over using it xP

nyczrayy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Civic was washed away in Houston Harvey maelstrom
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
know somebody local to buy these from.
What kind of car is on your avatar. You can't tell really. Was that the effect you were going for? Reminded me of how nice is it to have LEDs from factory on the 17 civic as well as 2 spoilers, mission accomplished!

Last edited:

pdiizeru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type-R #225
Country flag
What kind of car is on your avatar. You can't tell really. Was that the effect you were going for? Reminded me of how nice is it to have LEDs from factory on the 17 civic as well as 2 spoilers, mission accomplished!
RX-7

nyczrayy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
haha interesting, just noticed your car line up. its exactly like mine. 2012 got a civic, 2015 got 95 altima, same time got a e46
Sponsored