Official Sonic Grey Pearl Type R Picture Thread

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just ordered SGP ctr, it's birthday is april 18. ETA to canada is end of May.
Seen alot of white and black where i live but has yet to see SGP yet.
Already owned a white sport hatch, fully bolt on with all PRL stuffs, HKS catback, 14" Big Brake, rays rim with michelin ps4s, but i still cannot resist a real ctr. I just want one from deep of my heart. Finally convinced my wife to take over my hatch and put down a deposit for ctr. Cant wait for it to arrive and start the modification all over again.
Sponsored

sriracha

First Name
Dubya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s2000
Country flag
I just ordered SGP ctr, it's birthday is april 18. ETA to canada is end of May.
Seen alot of white and black where i live but has yet to see SGP yet.
Already owned a white sport hatch, fully bolt on with all PRL stuffs, HKS catback, 14" Big Brake, rays rim with michelin ps4s, but i still cannot resist a real ctr. I just want one from deep of my heart. Finally convinced my wife to take over my hatch and put down a deposit for ctr. Cant wait for it to arrive and start the modification all over again.
Hey hey - I'm in Markham and have a SGP ;) - congrats on the new car my dude.

sean465

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Championship White Civic Type R FK8 R-03927
Country flag
This thread shows what a crazy colour sgp is, never looks the same from one photo to the next!

Think I'd get this colour next....I'd like it to be a bit more Audi nardo grey but still a great colour

speedvagen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sgp fk8 #r-26236
Country flag
Sooo excited!! Just took the plunge and signed paperwork on a 19 SGP! Now the long wait until my business trip is over and I can pick it up...on the 17th!

‘vagen

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
^^^ Congrats!

breakingakajav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8, 91 Miata, 19 X-trek
Country flag
Adding a few photos. Wheels are in so this will be the last few with this wheel setup until winter.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Sonic Grey Pearl Type R Picture Thread 2CBF9D66-3C5E-41A9-BA73-E22D7CE89648

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Sonic Grey Pearl Type R Picture Thread 6ABCEB1D-09F0-4938-9025-FD135BE42A91

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Sonic Grey Pearl Type R Picture Thread 505213C5-D7A3-4323-96EF-23508CA8CF97

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Sonic Grey Pearl Type R Picture Thread 285B0C3F-1040-4967-B34D-D388923ACE0D

spacemanspiff

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sonic Gray Civic Type R, 2006 Toyota Corolla S
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice to see a fellow roller coaster enthusiast! Is SV as good as they say or is Mav still the best?
I'd say Steel Vengeance doesn't just live up to the hype; it surpasses it! Maverick and Raptor are still right up there for me, but I think Steel Vengeance is actually a bit better. It's tough -- those are a very close top 3 for me. If you're curious about my top 10 currently, it's something like this:
  1. Steel Vengeance
  2. Maverick
  3. Raptor
  4. The Beast
  5. Leviathan
  6. Intimidator 305
  7. Mystic Timbers
  8. Twisted Timbers
  9. Rougarou
  10. Talon
I'm sure when I get to Carowinds this year, Fury 325 will probably end up somewhere in the top 5, but until then, there it is. Where all have you been so far? Looks like you're from Las Vegas(?) so I'd imagine you've been to a lot of parks out west I haven't had a chance to check out yet.

Kraytz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR #34083
Country flag
I'd say Steel Vengeance doesn't just live up to the hype; it surpasses it! Maverick and Raptor are still right up there for me, but I think Steel Vengeance is actually a bit better. It's tough -- those are a very close top 3 for me. If you're curious about my top 10 currently, it's something like this:
  1. Steel Vengeance
  2. Maverick
  3. Raptor
  4. The Beast
  5. Leviathan
  6. Intimidator 305
  7. Mystic Timbers
  8. Twisted Timbers
  9. Rougarou
  10. Talon
I'm sure when I get to Carowinds this year, Fury 325 will probably end up somewhere in the top 5, but until then, there it is. Where all have you been so far? Looks like you're from Las Vegas(?) so I'd imagine you've been to a lot of parks out west I haven't had a chance to check out yet.
I don't want to get this thread off topic lol, but I've been to tons of parks haha. SFMM used to be my home park. I have to think about my top 10, cause my opinions always changes haha. My top 3 are Voyage, Maverick and Tatsu.. Fury and I305 are defintely top 10 though. Fury is a total front seat ride and I305 is just nuts heh.. I never black out/grey out, and the first time I rode i305, I got tunnel vision on that right turn lol

I hope to make it out to the point next year. Hopefully the lame ass metal detector situation will be resolved somehow.