Official Rallye Red Type R Picture Thread

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
God damn!!

My heart was so set on getting a Champ white just because i wanted to keep it in the Type R always being champ white tradition, but between my wife constantly telling me that the red looks a lot nicer with the car and all these pictures she might be right..

Im leaning more towards red now.. :oops::dunno:
Lol I wanted a championship white CTR as well until my wife said let’s just get a red one since our S2000 was red. Glad I let her choose the color. Deep down inside I’ll probably buy a CW Ctr for myself when it comes around and she can have the red one since she drives it more then I do anyways.
Honda Civic 10th gen Official Rallye Red Type R Picture Thread 24B5086B-8843-437E-8546-92AB5096A923
Sponsored

ChampwhiteFK8

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW Type R
Country flag
Lol I wanted a championship white CTR as well until my wife said let’s just get a red one since our S2000 was red. Glad I let her choose the color. Deep down inside I’ll probably buy a CW Ctr for myself when it comes around and she can have the red one since she drives it more then I do anyways.
24B5086B-8843-437E-8546-92AB5096A923.jpeg
Are you liking the red a lot better than the white now? Im noticing the black and red accents looks better with the red than the white.

Would you pick red all over again if you had the chance?

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
Are you liking the red a lot better than the white now? Im noticing the black and red accents looks better with the red than the white.

Would you pick red all over again if you had the chance?
Attention wise the red is too flashy for me but my wife drives it more than I do and says it’s great for “visual safety” reasons lol. I told her it distracts traffic and is a popo magnet. If I had the chance I would still go CW just because it’s traditional and super low key. Red is a pain to maintain but looks killer in the sun with bronze volks.
Honda Civic 10th gen Official Rallye Red Type R Picture Thread C4FDABC0-87AF-47B9-82BF-A4B5C009C625

ChampwhiteFK8

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW Type R
Country flag
Attention wise the red is too flashy for me but my wife drives it more than I do and says it’s great for “visual safety” reasons lol. I told her it distracts traffic and is a popo magnet. If I had the chance I would still go CW just because it’s traditional and super low key. Red is a pain to maintain but looks killer in the sun with bronze volks.
C4FDABC0-87AF-47B9-82BF-A4B5C009C625.jpeg
God that does look sexy. But yeah I'm a purist, and the purist in me will not let me get another color that isn't Champ White in order to keep up with the R tradition. I love the white too so I'm not just doing it for the tradition. Thanks for your input!

Manuel

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Not sure I’d agree with red being rare? Check out the FK8 registry. Not a huge sample group yet, but seems like red might be the 3rd most produced after black and white. Can’t wait to get more solid numbers to see what production was really like
Oh okay I guess I have only seen 1 red just the other day. Seems like white and black r more common I guess that’s just in my area. Red really makes the car stand out tho.

SBD47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Honda CR-V
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Official Rallye Red Type R Picture Thread 31FBC24E-29B5-4C87-B6A6-18FCDA88F566
Honda Civic 10th gen Official Rallye Red Type R Picture Thread 65522FBE-DFC4-44FB-B424-3FF78CAC1D76

SBD47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Honda CR-V
Country flag
Looking good! Could you please share more angles?
Sure. I just got my new plates on. I’ll try to take some new pics tomorrow and post them.

hafadaze

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R (#1106)
Country flag
The faces of these wheels are nice on stock height.