Official RallyArmor Mudflaps for the Type R

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue (It's even got a rear spoiler)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone knows the type/size for the 4 silver nuts? M6? M8?

I found these "black" bolt caps on Amazon and wonder if they fit : http://a.co/d/e8wtodA
If my fading memory is correct; the nuts that came with the kit are M8 so they should fit and they only cost 4 bucks to give it a shot. If you order them please let us know how they work out. I painted mine black but this is a better option in my opinion.
Sponsored

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue (It's even got a rear spoiler)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Good catch! :thumbsup:
Well I did say "fading memory"... I thought I used metric sockets when I threw mine on but perhaps it was for another install. Thanks for correcting me.

bbdave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Well I did say "fading memory"... I thought I used metric sockets when I threw mine on but perhaps it was for another install. Thanks for correcting me.
Well actually I think I used a metric socket as well lol 11mm from what I remember

Driveitlikeuboughtit

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR
Country flag
Anyone care to give an update after a few weeks? How do you feel about the look now that some time has passed? Is there a real difference in dirt being kicked up to the side of the car from the front wheels?

Muggsy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R, 2020 Lexus UX250h, 2012 Toyota Sienna
Country flag
Anyone care to give an update after a few weeks? How do you feel about the look now that some time has passed? Is there a real difference in dirt being kicked up to the side of the car from the front wheels?
I like the look, honestly I feel like mine are barely noticeable most of the time. And I definitely think they make a difference. Can't prove it, of course, but last time I cleaned the car there was a whole bunch of road debris (dirt and leaves) on the flaps that would otherwise have been on the car. I would buy them again.

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
Just washed my car for the first time with em on so I'll update after a while! But yeah, as @Muggsy mentioned, there was already dirt build up on the flaps that would have otherwise been on the car when i washed it.

scoobysnack

First Name
no
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 2008 Volvo C30, 2009 Infiniti G37
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Official RallyArmor Mudflaps for the Type R F3C61D1C-44EB-4AEB-842D-E9F01E8078AF
Love mine, though compared to some others mine is a stealthy look. I feel they add just the right amount of effect to lower portion of the car. Posted this earlier but here it is again