Official Polished Metal Metallic Type R Picture Thread

sofaking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #46818// JDM AF Z33
Country flag
Mine still has the red stripe....just dark and difficult to see. My CTR will stay mostly stock, I already have another car I’ve modified to oblivion.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Polished Metal Metallic Type R Picture Thread 69E83477-2BA6-4D96-8FD6-D67917487510
Sponsored

RedLabel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot Elite, Type R, 340i
Country flag
Spent 7.5 hours stuck in Hurricane Irma evacuation traffic yesterday so what did I do today? I went for a much more fun drive to/along the Blue Ridge Parkway! The car impresses me more and more every day!

IMG_6330.JPG

An thoughts on taking off the front plate? Its killing me! The dealer should be shot. SC does not even require of front plate and they put it on.

Last edited:

SalemTypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own: ‘17 PMM CTR, 2013 White Honda Civic EX
Country flag
:lol: Nothing better than a Christmas picture post from the UK with a PMM in it.

WokeNotaSleep

Banned
Banned
First Name
WokeDude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic
Knight at Dinner.jpeg

I love how many different shades the PMM takes on. Taken by my friend on one of the bikes.
I got a PMM Hatch too and i also saw 1 other color during dusk or sunset. Like a more blue-ish color as depicted in above pic. Polished Metal Metallic, legend on the hatch.

WokeNotaSleep

Banned
Banned
First Name
WokeDude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic
Similar to garden snakes, I like the GARDEN variety regular hatch version PMM hatches and looking at these TYPE-Rs, it is a stark reminder of garden variety Civics that you find at any produce section of the supermarket. Make a left at the deli.

Last edited: