Official Mugen Ventilated Visors (Possible Group Buy..?)

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
EDIT: King Motorsports responded and they said they cannot do a group buy :( sorry for tease!

Yo yo! King Motorsports has stocked the Official Mugen ventilated visors for the 10th gen Civic. These will fit FK body type ONLY (hatch, type-r).

Again these are OFFICIAL Mugen products, not some knock-off eBay crap.

I'm talking to King Motorsports about possibly setting up a group buy for a discount so comment below if you're guaranteed interested! No promises, but hopefully the more people who are interested the better the chances we have of getting a discount!

Product Link
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bmorecivic

Bmore turbo civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback sport
Country flag
EDIT: King Motorsports responded and they said they cannot do a group buy :( sorry for tease!

Yo yo! King Motorsports has stocked the Official Mugen ventilated visors for the 10th gen Civic. These will fit ALL 10th gen civics (sedan, hatch, type-r).

Again these are OFFICIAL Mugen products, not some knock-off eBay crap.

I'm talking to King Motorsports about possibly setting up a group buy for a discount so comment below if you're guaranteed interested! No promises, but hopefully the more people who are interested the better the chances we have of getting a discount!

Product Link
I’d be interested for my 17 Sport Hatch, but they seem to charge $50 alone for shipping.
Way too much

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’d be interested for my 17 Sport Hatch, but they seem to charge $50 alone for shipping.
Way too much
I just checked and UPS Ground shipping is about $20. Where did you see $50?

Bmorecivic

Bmore turbo civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback sport
Country flag
I just checked and UPS Ground shipping is about $20. Where did you see $50?
Hmm..I could have sworn that the shipping was $50. Oh well. What do you think would be a good price for these?

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hmm..I could have sworn that the shipping was $50. Oh well. What do you think would be a good price for these?
I’m not sure what you’re asking.

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
has anyone confimed that these fit the standard Sedan. i know that the shape of the rear door between the sedan and the hatch are slightly different

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
has anyone confimed that these fit the standard Sedan. i know that the shape of the rear door between the sedan and the hatch are slightly different
Yes, they fit the standard sedan. They fit all 10th gen.

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I wanted to see if all of us ordered the mugen if they could work out a set price(perhaps free ship)?
I already asked if they're willing to do a group buy and they are not. His reason was that they barely profit off of them as it is and going lower would either mean no profit or taking a loss. I was hoping for a group buy as well.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Sedan WOP
Are you sure they’ll work on the sedan? The site says hatch only. I’ll have to call on Monday and see what’s up

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Are you sure they’ll work on the sedan? The site says hatch only. I’ll have to call on Monday and see what’s up
Yikes, you’re right! Best to shoot them an email or message them or Facebook to confirm. Apologies for the potential misinformation.

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag
It is $219 and some change shipped from King. RHDJapan has it listed lower but with exchange rate and shipping, it comes out to like $223.

Only fits FK chassis, not FC.

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It is $219 and some change shipped from King. RHDJapan has it listed lower but with exchange rate and shipping, it comes out to like $223.

Only fits FK chassis, not FC.
Thanks for that! I ended up ordering through King Motorsports as I wasn't aware of other sellers who had them in stock.