Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Hey green peeps... I think the type R would look pretty wild and go with that in your face look they seem to be going for..What do you think???:D:confused1:..Can't you just hear the crazy talk that would bring!!!:respect:

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
Hey green peeps... I think the type R would look pretty wild and go with that in your face look they seem to be going for..What do you think???:D:confused1:..Can't you just hear the crazy talk that would bring!!!:respect:
I'm lovin the Type R BUT I totally agree with what you said on another thread.....no more 1st year purchases! I might try for one on the second round.

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
I'm lovin the Type R BUT I totally agree with what you said on another thread.....no more 1st year purchases! I might try for one on the second round.
I have so much more faith in the UK assemblers :rolleyes: hatch owners have has significantly less problems thus far compared to our sedans/coupes! I'm just being hopeful!

Civic_Honey627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have so much more faith in the UK assemblers :rolleyes: hatch owners have has significantly less problems thus far compared to our sedans/coupes! I'm just being hopeful!
That's good to hear! Maybe I can finagle one out of dear old dad after graduation in December lol. I'm dropping hints daily.

Faery85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep Wrangler RHD, 2017 Civic Ex-t (soon hopefully)
Hey all! Been stalking this site and this thread for months. Honestly never been into Hondas until i saw the EGP and I had to have it, but MAN it has been a challenge trying to find a green ex-t thats also a manual. FINALLY found one tho the dealer has to do a dealer transfer and im going to put a deposit on it so they can hold it for me but im so EXCITED! thought i was going to have to settle for white haha :D

Civic_Honey627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey all! Been stalking this site and this thread for months. Honestly never been into Hondas until i saw the EGP and I had to have it, but MAN it has been a challenge trying to find a green ex-t thats also a manual. FINALLY found one tho the dealer has to do a dealer transfer and im going to put a deposit on it so they can hold it for me but im so EXCITED! thought i was going to have to settle for white haha :D
It's totally worth the wait!!!! I happened to be behind another one yesterday and people on the street were breaking their necks to look.

Faery85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep Wrangler RHD, 2017 Civic Ex-t (soon hopefully)
It's totally worth the wait!!!! I happened to be behind another one yesterday and people on the street were breaking their necks to look.
Oh definitely worth it lol I may name her unicorn cuz that what it felt like I was searching for lmao

Civic_Honey627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oh definitely worth it lol I may name her unicorn cuz that what it felt like I was searching for lmao
OMG I know the struggle!!! Last year there were only 3 in my metro area, the closest dealership was approximately 30 miles away and that's the one I chose. Three dealerships lied to me and told me that there were none being shipped to the area and tried to push off another color but I persisted and got what I wanted. :love:
Sponsored