DomVillain

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8, Nissan 240SX
Country flag
Welcome, car looks amazing. Wheel and tire specs?
Thank you brotha.

BBS RI-A
18x9.5 +27
Advan Apex 265/35/18

(Note: first time ownin BBS wheels and they run narrow. The same size tires on my 9.5 Advans/Works/Volks have a noticeable stretch whereas there is no stretch on the BBS. Just food for thought!)
Sponsored

ApexEight

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Thank you brotha.

BBS RI-A
18x9.5 +27
Advan Apex 265/35/18

(Note: first time ownin BBS wheels and they run narrow. The same size tires on my 9.5 Advans/Works/Volks have a noticeable stretch whereas there is no stretch on the BBS. Just food for thought!)
That is very interesting. Probably a good thing given the aggressive offset. What are you lowered on and how much camber front and rear? Did you just bend the front sidemarker tabs and cut the rear fenders? I've never seen anyone rock these on an FK8 and I'm honestly floored - they look so good.

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
That is very interesting. Probably a good thing given the aggressive offset. What are you lowered on and how much camber front and rear? Did you just bend the front sidemarker tabs and cut the rear fenders? I've never seen anyone rock these on an FK8 and I'm honestly floored - they look so good.
You should definitely get a set, so you can sell it eventually... lol

DomVillain

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8, Nissan 240SX
Country flag
Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers with Swift Spring upgrades. 0 front; -3 rear camber. Haven't bent the front tabs, but I cut the rears considerably. Thank you! Here's my Advan RG-D2 that I'll probably use for the track!

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Crystal Black Pearl Type R Picture Thread _nc_ohc=RBWLoxRZKeYAX8vfsL1&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2

r712

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R (FK8) | 2017 Fit (GK5)
Country flag
Quick wash and added some custom rim stickers to the 57CRs.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Crystal Black Pearl Type R Picture Thread A7307994

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Crystal Black Pearl Type R Picture Thread A7307973

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Crystal Black Pearl Type R Picture Thread A7307979