First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Country flag
Congrats!!

At least you won't have to put it in storage right away for winter.

I feel bad for any northern people getting their car now, they'll either get to drive it for a couple weeks or trailer it home and stuff it in a garage for the winter.

I'm just glad I got 4.5 months with mine before I'm looking at storing it.
I feel bad for people storing these cars in the winter no matter the weather.
Why would you do this? This is meant to be a daily driven car. That's what hot hatches are for.
Maybe it is because we got all but one generation of type R civics here in Europe but we don't look at these cars as collectibles. They are nothing like the s2000 or Integra type R which hold their value extremely well.
Sponsored

typemismatch

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A whole farm of Hondas
Country flag
I feel bad for people storing these cars in the winter no matter the weather.
Why would you do this? This is meant to be a daily driven car. That's what hot hatches are for.
Maybe it is because we got all but one generation of type R civics here in Europe but we don't look at these cars as collectibles. They are nothing like the s2000 or Integra type R which hold their value extremely well.
Salt

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Aegean Blue Type R Picture Thread car-rust-in-the-winter

Justin Rapp

redneckjmr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 accord, 2010 crosstour, 2017 CTR
I'm sorry if this a stupid question but our brochure here in Belgium says "Brilliant sporty blue metallic" is this the same color?
I'm basing my choice on these pictures here so I want to be absolutely sure it is the same before I order..
*B593M*(BRILLIANT SPORTY BLUE METALLIC) This is directly from the parts catalog for my vin number. I hope that helps you out.

Acc0rd79

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2013 Nissan GTR, 2001 Honda Prelude, 1991 Honda Prelude Si
Country flag
Beautiful Cars fellas, I'm just now looking but by far Blue has me hooked. I love threads like this no matter the car that I can relax and enjoy the colors I like. I think if they brought back phoenix yellow again on the Type R, it would be the only color I would consider other than Aegean blue.

lawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM type r
Country flag
Not sure what the odds are- but by any chance any of you blue fellas have titan7 wheels in black or that satin titanium?

Trying to figure out what color to go with. I'm guessing since the OEM is black I'll go with the dark-ish gray of the satin titanium but I want to be sure.