Vdeity86

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350z Anniversary Edition(sold), Accord, #1220 CTR
Country flag
Anyone here remember seeing a picture when someone swapped wheels out on a blue? Also, if anyones good with photoshop , can u make the roof black to see how it would look?

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Anyone here remember seeing a picture when someone swapped wheels out on a blue? Also, if anyones good with photoshop , can u make the roof black to see how it would look?
That sounds like a good idea, but unfortunately, I don't know photoshop...:( Someone help!

qt_pSidon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
No problem! I have to agree that the black roof (did it without black side mirror but it looked slightly better with the mirrors black as well) don't work very well with the Aegean Blue. I think its because the blue is not bright/light enough to provide a good contrast compared to the Red and CW colors.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
No problem! I have to agree that the black roof (did it without black side mirror but it looked slightly better with the mirrors black as well) don't work very well with the Aegean Blue. I think its because the blue is not bright/light enough to provide a good contrast compared to the Red and CW colors.
could be...it could also be the lighting angle as well...don't know, but I'm keeping my ABM color roof and mirror. :thumbsup:

Thawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Type R
Country flag
I like that tint - can you say what % you got?
Sponsored