First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI, 2018 ABM CTR R-17001
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Flow One Race Spec, some budget flow formed option on Tire Rack. 18x8.5 ET40. I bought them for winter tire use but have PS4S on them now for DDing. They aren't as light as Apex though, I think Apex in this size is closer to 19lb and these are 22lb...

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
need to drive this thing more; need to wash too :)...anyways, took it out for coffee Saturday, and snapped a shot! Brown hash in the sky due to San Francisco North Bay Butte Fire. We have to all pray for the people of Paradise, CA :bow::bow::bow:
Honda Civic 10th gen Official Aegean Blue Type R Picture Thread IMG_2278

gee-dubR32

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GOLF R, 2019 AEGEAN BLUE CIVIC TYPE R
Country flag
I know this is VERY late compared to all you early adopters from 2017 and 2018, but I just got word my Aegean Blue 2019 CTR arrived at the dealership. Had it on order for a while and thankfully at MSRP. But I do need to have it transported to my state. My salesperson sent a photo after the car was unloaded. I can't wait to bring the car home. I was late to the party but better late than never. Cheers to all the enthusiasts who got me excited about this car! Looking forward to joining the fun.
Honda Civic 10th gen Official Aegean Blue Type R Picture Thread thumbnail

zelmo

First Name
Romy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2020 Honda Pilot
Country flag
I know this is VERY late compared to all you early adopters from 2017 and 2018, but I just got word my Aegean Blue 2019 CTR arrived at the dealership. Had it on order for a while and thankfully at MSRP. But I do need to have it transported to my state. My salesperson sent a photo after the car was unloaded. I can't wait to bring the car home. I was late to the party but better late than never. Cheers to all the enthusiasts who got me excited about this car! Looking forward to joining the fun.
thumbnail.jpg
Congrats! You have good taste in colors! Wink... wink...

gee-dubR32

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
My Aegean blue CTR finally arrived all the way from Wisconsin to Texas! Its transport companion was pretty cool too-- a beautiful classic Thunderbird. First stop, Texas inspection. Next stop tint. Already had it ceramic coated. Need to figure out other paint protection at least for front. One day at a time...

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Aegean Blue Type R Picture Thread IMG_0140

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Aegean Blue Type R Picture Thread IMG_0134

kevv_FK8

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R, 2022 Honda Pilot SE, 2013 Honda Civic
Country flag
My Aegean blue CTR finally arrived all the way from Wisconsin to Texas! Its transport companion was pretty cool too-- a beautiful classic Thunderbird. First stop, Texas inspection. Next stop tint. Already had it ceramic coated. Need to figure out other paint protection at least for front. One day at a time...

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg
have the entire front end and a pillars xpel'd. that's what I did

gee-dubR32

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
have the entire front end and a pillars xpel'd. that's what I did
HA! What interesting timing. I just picked up the car from having that done today. Was considering XPEL and Suntek. Went with XPEL for the entire front. They also covered the mirrors, door handle cavities and rear bumper surface where the hatch closes. Wasn't cheap. But from everything I've read, it is worth every penny.

BTW- When I was considering colors before at CTR became available, I was looking for Black, Polished Metal or Aegean Blue. No knock to any other color (my Golf R is Black) but this blue is awesome in person. Really shows the lines of the car. Before I got the car, I was mildly concerned about a brighter color given the styling of the car. Now, I can't imagine wanting any other color.

kevv_FK8

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R, 2022 Honda Pilot SE, 2013 Honda Civic
Country flag
HA! What interesting timing. I just picked up the car from having that done today. Was considering XPEL and Suntek. Went with XPEL for the entire front. They also covered the mirrors, door handle cavities and rear bumper surface where the hatch closes. Wasn't cheap. But from everything I've read, it is worth every penny.

BTW- When I was considering colors before at CTR became available, I was looking for Black, Polished Metal or Aegean Blue. No knock to any other color (my Golf R is Black) but this blue is awesome in person. Really shows the lines of the car. Before I got the car, I was mildly concerned about a brighter color given the styling of the car. Now, I can't imagine wanting any other color.
yeah I had the same done to mines plus half of the roof and the rear rocker panels.

RacingManiac

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI, 2018 ABM CTR R-17001
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I want to take a snow pic for a while, but we didn't really get snow here in Detroit area in any meaningful quantity until like this weekend....

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Aegean Blue Type R Picture Thread 50529014_10106470619882962_8143198606703198208_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet1-2
Sponsored