Official: 2018 Civic Type R unveiling at Geneva!!!

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
Possible, I trust mine pretty good though, or it hasn't made it to him yet.
ya i'm friends with this guy for the last few years, and he's as honest as anything. he definitely wouldn't have told me that unless he seen it. but that certainly doesn't make sense that your dealership has heard of it. so maybe there just trying to keep me interested lol.
Sponsored

norm24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TSX
ya i'm friends with this guy for the last few years, and he's as honest as anything. he definitely wouldn't have told me that unless he seen it. but that certainly doesn't make sense that your dealership has heard of it. so maybe there just trying to keep me interested lol.
Been lurking for a while, but just thought I'd corroborate your story. My salesperson texted me back in February 18th telling me that there already is a model code showing on their system. Her words... "not much of an update but we're a step closer"...

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
Been lurking for a while, but just thought I'd corroborate your story. My salesperson texted me back in February 18th telling me that there already is a model code showing on their system. Her words... "not much of an update but we're a step closer"...
Cool, so that must be the same thing that my salesman can see as well. wonder will they open orders after the production model is released in geneva and thats why they have the model numbers? wishful thinking,.. i know lol

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Okay, we were just mixed up. My dealer received that weeks ago actually and have spoken for a white one for me and are desperately trying to get another demo for the lot too. It comes up as a Civic Hatchback R he said, we don't know the model year though until its assigned a vin he told me. Could be a while yet.

Wabby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-z
Country flag
I has been pushing on my deal and Honda Norway to get more information about this car so that I can place an order. They say that I will probably get answers on all my questions and of next week or the week after.
Sponsored