bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Country flag
I'd say no. It's less extreme than a muffler delete or resonator delete and from what I can tell, those do not throw codes.
No CEL at all, but more involved than jsut doing deletes.

I have the pipe, and the drill press to make my cuts, just don't have the time yet:) I'm hoping I will get the time in the next 3 weeks or so! Honestly can't wait but have to:(
Sponsored

dr.jamzzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 2019
Country flag
No CEL at all, but more involved than jsut doing deletes.

I have the pipe, and the drill press to make my cuts, just don't have the time yet:) I'm hoping I will get the time in the next 3 weeks or so! Honestly can't wait but have to:(
Are you planning to do a full bypass or a partial bypass? And what inch piping do you plan to use?

Rikdrt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, Honda Civic
Country flag
Comon Greddy! When is your exhaust for the 4dr Si coming !.?

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Are you planning to do a full bypass or a partial bypass? And what inch piping do you plan to use?
Sorry just saw this, I have 1 3/4 and a 1” mandrel bent. The plan is to go with the 1” mandrel bent first, and if it’s not too bad or as loud as I want then will go back with the 1 3/4 and make straight pass through with no bending. The smaller 90 degree will work like the Gundo mod not directly a full bypass will only bypass minimal under normal driving and full bypass during hard accel. The 1 3/4 will be straight through and be more of the ukmod and will be louder at all times but extremely loud under full throttle. I want a balance, the good thing is it’s easily reversed! It’s getting close to time should be able to do it all next weekend:)

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

pmcderm29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
Country flag
Comon Greddy! When is your exhaust for the 4dr Si coming !.?
I was waiting on Greddy but they do not respond to email, social media, or anything for that matter (shitty customer service!!). They SEMA show only had the coupe and have not heard anything about the sedan. I may pull the trigger on the Magnaflow.

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Sorry just saw this, I have 1 3/4 and a 1” mandrel bent. The plan is to go with the 1” mandrel bent first, and if it’s not too bad or as loud as I want then will go back with the 1 3/4 and make straight pass through with no bending. The smaller 90 degree will work like the Gundo mod not directly a full bypass will only bypass minimal under normal driving and full bypass during hard accel. The 1 3/4 will be straight through and be more of the ukmod and will be louder at all times but extremely loud under full throttle. I want a balance, the good thing is it’s easily reversed! It’s getting close to time should be able to do it all next weekend:)
Any progress on this? Been pondering doing this myself but I would have to pay for it as I don't have the tools to do it myself.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was waiting on Greddy but they do not respond to email, social media, or anything for that matter (shitty customer service!!). They SEMA show only had the coupe and have not heard anything about the sedan. I may pull the trigger on the Magnaflow.
They told me should be March to April for the SI exhaust and April to June for their turbo kit and intercooler

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Any progress on this? Been pondering doing this myself but I would have to pay for it as I don't have the tools to do it myself.
Not by me life happens lol, but there is another guy that paid to have it done and it sounds pretty damn good! Do a search for the ekmod or Gundo mod and it will come up

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Not by me life happens lol, but there is another guy that paid to have it done and it sounds pretty damn good! Do a search for the ekmod or Gundo mod and it will come up
That was me lol :)

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I seriously thought it was you! I even did a search by your username after seeing this! In all honesty I’m concerned how loud it’s going to be as have been carting the wife and kids around a lot more as we got Disney passes and have been making the drive often! Don’t want it to be too loud! I can do this mod in under 2 hours in my driveway but have been stalling and having Graduates level midterms last week didn’t help lol

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
BTW what diameter pipe did you use to tie them together so have the 1 3/4 and so have the 1” mandrel bent, can use either but the 1” will be easier as I have a hole saw that size!

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
aFe Power Custom Type R exhaust fitted for SI, 27Won CAI, RV6 3” downpipe and frontpipe, Ktuner V2, FLI Custom Dyno Tuned, FX350 Clutch with SS Clutch line, Skunk2 Weighted Shift Knob.
Sponsored