JerBenSi

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ABM Honda Civic Si, 2017 Hyundai Tucson 1.6T Limited
Country flag
Ok ladies and gentlemen. My local dealership has located a 2019 Honda Civic Si in Aegean Blue Metallic sedan. The offer on the table is $21,739 not including tax and license.

What you guys think? Good deal?
Sponsored

schrisi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Si
Country flag
New? That's a great deal.

Watch out for the "mandatory" dealer add-ons, though. I called the dealer where I bought mine to get the lowest price, then when I got there they said it'd be $700 more for tinting and door guards that had already been added. Managed to get them to not charge me for it!

Last edited:

silverblip

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota TRD Off-Road MT
Country flag
I got mine for $22300. before taxes and licenses and was very happy. That is a great deal.

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatch, 1990 Chevrolet C1500
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Solid price for a 2019. As mentioned previously though, don't let them tack anything on. You gotta be firm with the F&I person as they try and get you to add on all sorts of things.

OP
OP

JerBenSi

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Watch out for the "mandatory" dealer add-ons, though. I called the dealer where I bought mine to get the lowest price, then when I got there they said it'd be $700 more for tinting and door guards that had already been added. Managed to get them to not charge me for it!
Understood. Price quote did not disclose "plus any installed dealer add ons" But I will find out for sure tomorrow. If so, I am not paying a cent more than the price I was quoted. I will let you guys know how it goes tomorrow.

OP
OP

JerBenSi

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Solid price for a 2019. As mentioned previously though, don't let them tack anything on. You gotta be firm with the F&I person as they try and get you to add on all sorts of things.
Will do. Thanks

DRuby

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si, 2013 CR-V
Country flag
Just another "go for it" from the expensive NYC area. Paid $900 over your price and was happy vs. the comps from other dealers.

OP
OP

JerBenSi

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Sorry. Yes the quote was for new 2019 Honda Civic Si sedan.

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ok ladies and gentlemen. My local dealership has located a 2019 Honda Civic Si in Aegean Blue Metallic sedan. The offer on the table is $21,739 not including tax and license.

Pull the trigger BEFORE they wake up from their nightmare!

Nerd-Vol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Sedan, 2004 S2000
Country flag

That’s nearly a couple of grand below invoice. I got mine for invoice and the went over book on my trade, I was very happy about that considering there wasn’t another blue one within 200 miles.

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Be prepared to walk out if dealer insists on add-ons. Price is on the low side so dealer will play hardball when you get there. Simply walk out and don’t look back if the price isn’t right. They’ll call you back the next day and you’ll get a better deal. Stay calm and be firm. Good luck.

Malkador

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Sounds like a good deal. I just bought mine for $21,992.00 before TTL.

The dealer only $500 in add-ons, which I was ok with because I felt the price was competitive.

icemansi

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2009 Fit Sport
Country flag
I paid 22700 with zero dealer add ons. Plus tax. Title and dealer fee. Out the door was like 24900

Joesterslim

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe Rally Red, 1992 Honda Accord EX
Country flag
Dont listen to all these guys, some addons are good. I have a wheel and tire package that ive already had to use when I hit a nasty pothole, repaired my rim and a new tire for no out of pocket costs. Also got the interior and paint protection which is also a good investment for the future... if they apply it correctly it actually makes a huge difference
Sponsored