123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi,
Just got a Civic HB Sport, I am new to this forum.
I wonder anyone here know if OEM Type R front bumper will fit on Hatchback model?
Thank you
Sponsored

Wxguru

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring x2
Country flag
Hi,
I wonder anyone here know if OEM Type R front bumper will fit on Hatchback model?
Thank you
Look around the forums, and you will find that it has indeed been done. I know atleast one individual here has done this after a insurance claim and it came out great!

OP
OP
123sillyboy123

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Look around the forums, and you will find that it has indeed been done. I know atleast one individual here has done this after a insurance claim and it came out great!
I checked, and i think his is not OEM type R bumper, but an aftermarket one that made same as type R but fit hatchback. which I think it's great. However, I live in canada and the store that supply that bumper charge $1500 US to ship it up here.
That's why I wonder if original OEM would work same way.
thaNKS for your feedback.

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well Sillyboy, I think the hatchback front bumper looks fine and pretty identical with the FK8 unless you are coming from regular sedan. Once again, FK8 bumper is wider, so better put your money somewhere else.

Redline007

First Name
Inigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic sport
Country flag
Hi,
Thank you
Yes it will however you would need to my all new brackets in order to fit the bumper you should also get the oem fenders and side panels I will show the posting of my 2018 honda civic sport hatchback when I get my car back from the shop everything I am asking you to do I am doing it right now

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes it will however you would need to my all new brackets in order to fit the bumper you should also get the oem fenders and side panels I will show the posting of my 2018 honda civic sport hatchback when I get my car back from the shop everything I am asking you to do I am doing it right now
Yes, it's been done.

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM Type R Front Bumper?? 1613623799747

FreshFK7

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Country flag
No, The TypeR bumper is wider, but ABS Dynamics makes a complete TypeR replica kit for your hatch that bolts up without any modification.

Redline007

First Name
Inigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic sport
Country flag
No, The TypeR bumper is wider, but ABS Dynamics makes a complete TypeR replica kit for your hatch that bolts up without any modification.
That is wrong I had the ABS Dynamics type r bumper the fitment is off and the bumper will pop out eventually you will have to heat up the bumper in order to make it flexible to fit your car if you go OEM you would need need bracelets for the front

Jigapix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Just wanted to chip in - OEM Type R bumpers will work with slight crash bar modification but will NEED to be paired up with OEM Type R front fenders. This leads to the need of custom fabricated side skirt or retrofitted Civic Type R side skirts with modification. Look up pearlSiR on Instagram or Panda FC4.
Sponsored