Red Traveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Thread updated with first real life photos of the Wing Spoiler installed.

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM trunk wing spoiler for 2016 Civic sedan {filename}

Correction: This is the trunk wing spoiler.

Also shows the rock guard accessories.

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM trunk wing spoiler for 2016 Civic sedan 15_SEMA_Civic_03

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM trunk wing spoiler for 2016 Civic sedan 15_SEMA_Civic_03

I looked at the thread with the SEMA pics and it doesn't have it.
Sorry for my ignorance but is this part of a specific trim?

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

jdewd250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean blue EX hatch has joined my 2016 Civic EX sedan
Country flag
Same as the touring I saw in Sacramento.

Shortbus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Fit Blue Sensation
I kinda like it. It's like a very scaled down version of the wing spoiler on the Type R prototype

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Looking at the image it seems the little deck lid Spoiler comes off? So if I want that I can order through Honda a and they do everything? How much $$$?

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
I really like how it wraps the back end where lights are. Makes it look complete and very sporty. Plus center brake light on it is cool. extra protection from dumbies rear ending you!

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Usually around $400 US installed. They come with heavy duty trunk springs and wiring for the third brake light. Yes, they can be added at the time of purchase and you have to drill holes into the trunk.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
College hill honda has it listed on their site for like $239 currently. granted that isn't installed. But my guess is that honda probably won't charge more than $250 for the spoiler, not sure how much installation would be.

Hoping the coupe gets a wing spoiler option too.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
College hill honda has it listed on their site for like $239 currently. granted that isn't installed. But my guess is that honda probably won't charge more than $250 for the spoiler, not sure how much installation would be.

Hoping the coupe gets a wing spoiler option too.
I am thinking it is universal sedan or coupe. It does make the sedan look much more sporty!

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am thinking it is universal sedan or coupe. It does make the sedan look much more sporty!
It depends on the sizing of the coupe trunk compared to the sedan, also the coupe trunk might be more downward sloping, so it'd need a slightly different angled spoiler to be flat.

MMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fit
I really like how it wraps the back end where lights are. Makes it look complete and very sporty. Plus center brake light on it is cool. extra protection from dumbies rear ending you!
First thing I thought when I saw the photo too. Nobody will be saying the rear end looks like a Crosstour with this. Adding the 4th brake light into the spoiler is a nice touch - for safety and it also helps connect the lighting elements in the rear. Not quite as nice as the Coupe's completely connected tail/brake lights, but something like it :)

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
Looks good; much better than most of the accessories in the SEMA thread. Also this shows the rock guards, which they couldn't put on the SEMA car because of the body spoilers.

I wish there was a way to remove the OEM 3rd brake light housing if using this spoiler. It also gets in the way when using tint film. On my last Civic, I removed the rear deck before I had the glass tinted, but that was before you could get OEM tinted glass. It's less noticeable with the privacy glass.

hothatchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf Mark5
Looks good; much better than most of the accessories in the SEMA thread. Also this shows the rock guards, which they couldn't put on the SEMA car because of the body spoilers.

I wish there was a way to remove the OEM 3rd brake light housing if using this spoiler. It also gets in the way when using tint film. On my last Civic, I removed the rear deck before I had the glass tinted, but that was before you could get OEM tinted glass. It's less noticeable with the privacy glass.
Maybe installing this kit also disables the 3rd brake light in the rear window?

OP
OP

Red Traveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Thanks I thought I saw it in some accessories list but didnt see it on the red car at SEMA. I really like the spoiler I think the rear end of the stock car looks kind of naked without it.
Sponsored