OEM Carbon Fiber interior trim pieces installed

Thawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Type R
Country flag
So let me get this straight... They are replacement pieces, not just overlays... Correct? Also, people are pissed because the carbon fiber has some red fibers in it? I think that's quite fitting for the Type R. The interior looks good to me, but the problem with exterior carbon fiber is the resin tends to haze over time due to UV exposure. That would be my only gripe.
nope - just overlays
Sponsored

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
So let me get this straight... They are replacement pieces, not just overlays... Correct? Also, people are pissed because the carbon fiber has some red fibers in it? I think that's quite fitting for the Type R. The interior looks good to me, but the problem with exterior carbon fiber is the resin tends to haze over time due to UV exposure. That would be my only gripe.
when I do get them, I'm prolly ceramic coating them as well, and yes, the interior piece are just overlaid on.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
I'm not sure that's right.

People don't have to have money to express their opinion - the pics invite feedback. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy or not buy, some people think it looks bad - that's ok. No need to get fired up over it.
understood, but are those that just trolls...I think they were just beating down the real stuff so they can justify getting cheap chinese stuff. Hey it's ok to save a few bucks; just don't tell people that did spend good$$$ that their stuff looks fake. I personally have no issues with people who wants that less expensive stuff.

EDIT: now that the Seibon carbon body kit is out...those are not cheap also, so lets see what these trolly will say now.

d1390

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
My reaction was the same, but they do look good tho!
Yeah they look really good, but now I wont be buying them now that I know that they are just stick on's rather than replacement, especially for the price.

I'll just wait and see the price on the other carbon bits from Seibon. $2498.56 AUD is way too much for the middle peice of the OEM wing.

Thawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Type R
Country flag
understood, but are those that just trolls...I think they were just beating down the real stuff so they can justify getting cheap chinese stuff. Hey it's ok to save a few bucks; just don't tell people that did spend good$$$ that their stuff looks fake. I personally have no issues with people who wants that less expensive stuff.

EDIT: now that the Seibon carbon body kit is out...those are not cheap also, so lets see what these trolly will say now.
I think you maybe just need to be a little less concerned with what people on the internet think, troll or not. If you like it, it's ok if someone else thinks it looks crappy- cause you like it remember :)

00fk7

First Name
Ronan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback MT

Dude the only Troll here is you. Assuming people don't have money because they have an opinion (And im not even one of those peps who said it looks cheap.) The shit is pathetic bro, in fact you still crying about this shit makes me laugh. And for the record I bet all of Seibon lips are replacements, not fucking 3m taped overlays. :D

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Dude the only Troll here is you. Assuming people don't have money because they have an opinion (And im not even one of those peps who said it looks cheap.) The shit is pathetic bro, in fact you still crying about this shit makes me laugh. And for the record I bet all of Seibon lips are replacements, not fucking 3m taped overlays. :D
Bro, I don't "assume" people don't have $$$ ... I fact, I think they have a lot of $$$$... it is just couple of those cheap trolls who like to talk shit about the product that people buys with their HARD EARN $$$$. That's all Bro! I'm not here to look down on anyone. I'm just hoping some of these trolls would think before they open their mouths.

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
Do you have a link? I am interested to see them.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Do you have a link? I am interested to see them.
Not yet...I can probably post some picture some someone who text me...give me a few minutes (making coffee first :D)

EDIT: Pictures attached...person who text me these photos will probably organize a group buy soon. For now, just eye candy! :D
Honda Civic 10th gen OEM Carbon Fiber interior trim pieces installed IMG_1303.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen OEM Carbon Fiber interior trim pieces installed IMG_1304.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen OEM Carbon Fiber interior trim pieces installed IMG_1305.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen OEM Carbon Fiber interior trim pieces installed IMG_1306.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen OEM Carbon Fiber interior trim pieces installed IMG_1307.JPG

Last edited:

HondaReese23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 and EM1
Not yet...I can probably post some picture some someone who text me...give me a few minutes (making coffee first :D)

EDIT: Pictures attached...person who text me these photos will probably organize a group buy soon. For now, just eye candy! :D
IMG_1303.JPG
IMG_1304.JPG
IMG_1305.JPG
IMG_1306.JPG
IMG_1307.JPG
very nice carbon pieces. I am a fan :)

Chee_hu

First Name
Sherwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#611 Rallye Red CTR | 1998 Civic EX | 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Country flag

Is this person from the Bay? ;)