OEM Carbon Fiber interior trim pieces installed

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think it'll be fake without the red polyester...you all seem to be carbon experts here! Can you believe this shit @02220 ???? These fucking guys are all carbon experts and they don't even have carbon on their CTRs yet! Un-fucking real!!!! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

EDIT: Just cause they are too cheap to pay good $$$$ for official Honda OEM accessories, they say "it looks fake"... Fuck off cheap asses!!!
I don't even have a CTR, so i don't have and I will not put carbon fiber (real or fake) on my car. This said I may like this OEM kit in the real world, but from these pictures I didn't fall in love with how it looks, that's all!
Sponsored

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wouldn't black gloss plastic be lighter than real carbon fiber? Not like the pieces actually support or strengthen anything.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
It's funny how people get bent out of shape cause it's fake carbon fiber.... "I wouldn't be caught dead with the fake stuff"... as if it's the most ricey thing in the world. Yeah the real stuff looks better but I don't mind some of the fake CF. It's a helluva lot cheaper to buy, too. Guess I'm weird. ;)

I just bought a pair of these for 25 bucks... hey, I'm poor:

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM Carbon Fiber interior trim pieces installed s-l1600

Last edited:

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
It's funny how people get bent out of shape cause it's fake carbon fiber.... "I wouldn't be caught dead with the fake stuff"... as if it's the most ricey thing in the world. Yeah the real stuff looks better but I don't mind some of the fake CF. It's a helluva lot cheaper to buy, too. Guess I'm weird. ;)

I just bought a pair of these for 25 bucks... hey, I'm poor:

s-l1600.jpg
Nice, but still not Honda OEM! That all! I like to use factory stuff...

STiTCH87

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan, 2006 Scion TC
2001 called. They want their rice back. (this is in response to the OEM CF, not the aftermarket, which is just as old of a trend)

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
2001 called. They want their rice back. (this is in response to the OEM CF, not the aftermarket, which is just as old of a trend)
it's never "rice" if it's tastefully modded...but cheap carbon fiber from China is definitely rice...hand made Italian CF, different story!

00fk7

First Name
Ronan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback MT
it's never "rice" if it's tastefully modded...but cheap carbon fiber from China is definitely rice...hand made Italian CF, different story!
So Italy is the only Country that produces quality carbon fiber? This is getting comical now :popcorn:

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are you sure the OEM parts are made in Italy? I strongly suspect they come from somewhere else....

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
So Italy is the only Country that produces quality carbon fiber? This is getting comical now :popcorn:
No but definite better than chinese carbon.
Are you sure the OEM parts are made in Italy? I strongly suspect they come from somewhere else....
The ones ordered from UK are all made in Italy...I suspect the ones order in the US are from the same manufacturer.

In general, I don't care what carbon people buy. But I hate fucker that said OEM stuff looks "fake"...people pay good $$$$ for the "real" Honda OEM parts, not for cheap fucks on this form to call fake. probably the same people with a bunch of decals on their cars too:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

00fk7

First Name
Ronan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback MT
No but definite better than chinese carbon.

The ones ordered from UK are all made in Italy...I suspect the ones order in the US are from the same manufacturer.

In general, I don't care what carbon people buy. But I hate fucker that said OEM stuff looks "fake"...people pay good $$$$ for the "real" Honda OEM parts, not for cheap fucks on this form to call fake. probably the same people with a bunch of decals on their cars too:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
I hate when people get so hung up on other peoples opinions.... If you like it buy it, who gives 2 fucks if someone thinks it looks fake or not? No reason to hate on the guy and start talking shit about being riced out and having decals. Did you buy your CTR to impress others or did you buy it for you?

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
I hate when people get so hung up on other peoples opinions.... If you like it buy it, who gives 2 fucks if someone thinks it looks fake or not? No reason to hate on the guy and start talking shit about being riced out and having decals. Did you buy your CTR to impress others or did you buy it for you?
no but I certainly didn't pay good $$$ for people to call what I buy fake! there are people out there that just refuse to think before they talk...and as such, as soon as they open their mouths, the had already offended others. I don't have issue with people saving $$$, but I do have issue with people not thinking before they speak...it makes them look cheap and stupid.

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Honda is taking a page out of Porsche's playbook. $2500 for some interior and exterior inserts lmao. Up next will be factory painted dash vents for only $2000. Emblems painted in Honda red $500

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Honda is taking a page out of Porsche's playbook. $2500 for some interior and exterior inserts lmao. Up next will be factory painted dash vents for only $2000. Emblems painted in Honda red $500
BTW, where did you see the $2500 interior and exterior? The only pricing I see now are individual pricing.
Sponsored