Why the red fibers??? These make it look fake in my opinion

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Why the red fibers??? These make it look fake in my opinion
I think it'll be fake without the red polyester...you all seem to be carbon experts here! Can you believe this shit @02220 ???? These fucking guys are all carbon experts and they don't even have carbon on their CTRs yet! Un-fucking real!!!! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

EDIT: Just cause they are too cheap to pay good $$$$ for official Honda OEM accessories, they say "it looks fake"... Fuck off cheap asses!!!

jdmorangefever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 eg, 17 type r, 16 crv
Country flag
I just worked on an audi s8 yesterday and had to remove some red carbon and i hope the type r look the same as it cause they look amazing in person.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
I think it'll be fake without the red polyester...you all seem to be carbon experts here! Can you believe this shit @02220 ???? These fucking guys are all carbon experts and they don't even have carbon on their CTRs yet! Un-fucking real!!!! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

EDIT: Just cause they are too cheap to pay good $$$$ for official Honda OEM accessories, they say "it looks fake"... Fuck off cheap asses!!!
I see what these guys are trying to do...they are spreading "fake news" to justify buying fake/Chinese carbon parts in the future. It's really simple, "since the OEM, with red polyester looks fake, why buy real OEM carbon"... you see, smart but not smart enough!! :thumbsdown:

Last edited:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R #00969 BLK, 2015 Nissan 370Z Roadster (BLK), 2019 Civic Si Modern Steel Metalic
Country flag
To each their own. I personally do not care for it.

00fk7

First Name
Ronan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback MT
I see what these guys are trying to do...they are spreading "fake news" to justify buying fake/Chinese carbon parts in the future. It's really simple, "since the OEM, with red polyester looks fake, why buy real OEM carbon"... you see, smart but not smart enough!! :thumbsdown:
Lmao it seems like you guys are forgetting how much fake carbon is already on the car :puke:

OP
OP

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EF9 DC2 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honestly I feel it's all made in China and the Carbon pieces are worth maybe $20 each if they are in fact real carbon fiber. Msrp is crazy.. lol
Ok, I literally showed you who makes these parts!

That's the price for OEM carbon trim for any car brand. I'll be the first to change the fake carbon side skirts when they make it.

It’s not for everybody, kinda why it’s an option. It makes the car premium in the interior though.

Last edited:

00fk7

First Name
Ronan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback MT
it's ok, it's fake carbon from the factory...not some guys back yard.
it's ok, it's fake carbon from the factory...not some guys back yard.
I'm glad you are ok with Hondas fuck up. That was one of the factors that just wouldn't allow me to pay what my dealers were asking. To me it's about details and I don't want fake carbon from the factory or some guys back yard :nono:
Sponsored