• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Wisconsin NSX wheels!

HRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Is this the part number (42753-SN8-E00) to the valves people are using for the NSX wheels? That should be the part number for the valve from the CTR.
I can’t remember the original valve stem I intended to purchase but it had been superseded by this part number that Honda sold to me:
Honda Civic 10th gen NSX wheels! 66D0D82F-4E09-4B7F-B78C-19F15BC0D7F8
Sponsored

OP
OP
apexit53

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 CTR, 23 Integra aspec MT
Country flag
If it was possible to order a set through you about how many months out would it be approximately?
sorry I sold my Type R so i dont get on here often.

Right now I think Im looking around late December before I get a set.

Also I may have lost my list (facepalm) but also had a lot of people back out.

chi town brat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 CRX Si. 91 STD Hatch. 17 CTR. 18 CTR.
Country flag
Love mine. If I could another set some day I probably will.

chi town brat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So at HPD they have/had an NSX that had a little accident that required a front rim. So they call Acura to get one except there were none available. Rear rims. Plenty. Front. Nope.

So they were like, what's going on. And yep, the Type R owners were buying them up. They hadn't planned on that type of inventory.

A certain Indy/Sports Car driver was buying multiple sets to sell at one time. ? They even cut him off and has an NSX!

Personally, they should just make more of them.

OP
OP
apexit53

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
OP
OP
apexit53

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So at HPD they have/had an NSX that had a little accident that required a front rim. So they call Acura to get one except there were none available. Rear rims. Plenty. Front. Nope.

So they were like, what's going on. And yep, the Type R owners were buying them up. They hadn't planned on that type of inventory.

A certain Indy/Sports Car driver was buying multiple sets to sell at one time. ? They even cut him off and has an NSX!

Personally, they should just make more of them.

A lot depends on the wheel the pick. Now granted right now in te world there is a parts supplie issue for everything. Just what it is.

Hah yeah, but i think the thing with them is the dont have an acura dealer ;) I have somewhat found a way around this issue :)

chi town brat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
A lot depends on the wheel the pick. Now granted right now in te world there is a parts supplie issue for everything. Just what it is.

Hah yeah, but i think the thing with them is the dont have an acura dealer ;) I have somewhat found a way around this issue :)
This was way before the pandemic ?

jmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NSX-T & 2021 Civic Type R LE USA-029
Country flag

Graham's dad has an Acura dealership in PA.

OP
OP
apexit53

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Graham's dad has an Acura dealership in PA.
then they should be able to get them... but im ok if they cant. i like helping people when i can.
Sponsored