Not a metal shift knob.

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
I really will have to have one as well. I know this may not be doable but I do wish the stitching flowed with the boot stitching more. as far as spacing. Maybe a white w on the side with red stitching. Shift pattern on top is fine or not doesnt matter to me.
Sponsored

Driver56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI coupe
Country flag
Looks nice, I had to get a cheap plastic knob after the factory one kept burning my hand. I'd prefer if it did have the shift pattern on it, but it looks like a nice upgrade regardless.

zhendexing

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So we got to thinking here and there are tons and tons of options for aftermarket metal shift knobs. All round in one way or another and all made from some type of metal. There are for sure some cool ones and even a few that stand out. But none the less not really designed for the Civic X or the ergonomics of a comfortable grip. That being said we thought hey we could REDEFINE a shift knob too. Nothing crazy but something with feel, comfort, and aesthetics at the forefront. To that degree, this is what we came up with.

A Knob that is designed for you. Check it out, drop a comment, give me a call, and let us know what you want to see.

https://www.27won.com/blog/the-leather-shift-knob-designed-for-you

civic-leather-shift-knob-black.jpg

Civic-Type-R-top.jpg

honda-civic-leather-shift-knob-red.jpg
It would be nice if it’s little shorter/stubbier, it’s too tall which gives a longer throw. I would also prefer the W logo instead the whole 27won logo.

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
It's not my favorite look. I'm not digging the leather so far. I like a good metallic look. The knob is only hot for a few minutes in summer.... I don't think it's worth changing to leather. I feel the leather won't hold up for a long time either.
Reminds me of a shift knob off an automatic car in the early 2000s. Looks too tall too. Still interested in how it turns out.

stephenmeadows

StephenMeadows
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport 1.5T 2018 Hatchback (European Spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi Vincent,

I am unsure of the shape of the design, it might grow on me. I would be interested in feeling it actually installed and could give you further feedback. It may be that the function outweighs the obvious design aesthetics. I presume that the shape is for ergonomics as well as design?

Regarding design, it would be great to have an option of grey stitching to match the Sport Hatchback interior.

I would be happy to test for you here in the UK if you are interested.

Regards

Stephen

si@vegas

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Count me in for one, hopefully before this vegas summer hits. all black or red stitching does not matter. the weight sounds good.

JT

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just want to say real quick thanks for all the awesome feedback so far as always. You guys have a direct influence in the parts we make for you. You picked the window vents, you picked the exhaust tips for the SI, and know you will pick the knob. We build parts the enthusiast wants.

manesag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Hatch Sport Manual
Country flag
I just want to say that this is actually the shift knob size and design that I want, especially in leather. Any idea on price?

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just want to say that this is actually the shift knob size and design that I want, especially in leather. Any idea on price?
Looking to be in the $80-$90is range.

typemismatch

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A whole farm of Hondas
Country flag
I like it, red stitching, no gear pattern.

I'm on the fence with the orange logo on the side. The ricer in me loves it, the adult likes a cleaner look without distractions.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
will this clip on onto the oem shift boot or would you need to be an aftermarket one

si@vegas

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Vincent@27won: How far out is this from production? The simpler the better I think. blends in with the stock si interior:)

JT
Sponsored