Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So we got to thinking here and there are tons and tons of options for aftermarket metal shift knobs. All round in one way or another and all made from some type of metal. There are for sure some cool ones and even a few that stand out. But none the less not really designed for the Civic X or the ergonomics of a comfortable grip. That being said we thought hey we could REDEFINE a shift knob too. Nothing crazy but something with feel, comfort, and aesthetics at the forefront. To that degree, this is what we came up with.

A Knob that is designed for you. Check it out, drop a comment, give me a call, and let us know what you want to see.

https://www.27won.com/blog/the-leather-shift-knob-designed-for-you

Honda Civic 10th gen Not a metal shift knob. civic-leather-shift-knob-black

Honda Civic 10th gen Not a metal shift knob. Civic-Type-R-to

Honda Civic 10th gen Not a metal shift knob. honda-civic-leather-shift-knob-red

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
So we got to thinking here and there are tons and tons of options for aftermarket metal shift knobs. All round in one way or another and all made from some type of metal. There are for sure some cool ones and even a few that stand out. But none the less not really designed for the Civic X or the ergonomics of a comfortable grip. That being said we thought hey we could REDEFINE a shift knob too. Nothing crazy but something with feel, comfort, and aesthetics at the forefront. To that degree, this is what we came up with.

A Knob that is designed for you. Check it out, drop a comment, give me a call, and let us know what you want to see.

civic-leather-shift-knob-black.jpg

Civic-Type-R-top.jpg

honda-civic-leather-shift-knob-red.jpg
what will the weight of the KNOB be? if its heavily weighted you could find some people interested for sure. it does look like a nice subtle leather knob, i would for sure put the gears up top on the knob, and maybe a W on the bottom middle.

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
I would buy the one shown with red stitching with gear pattern on top

Lazylahma

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love that shift knob, any word on when it’s available to order?

Out of the ones shown, I like the black stitching with the orange logo down the side.

Any chance we could get some more color options for the stitching, I would love to see blue.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
what will the weight of the KNOB be? if its heavily weighted you could find some people interested for sure. it does look like a nice subtle leather knob, i would for sure put the gears up top on the knob, and maybe a W on the bottom middle.
Ready for this, a nice and solid 320 grams. We found this to be the sweet spot.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love that shift knob, any word on when it’s available to order?

Out of the ones shown, I like the black stitching with the orange logo down the side.

Any chance we could get some more color options for the stitching, I would love to see blue.
So we are thinking we will probably do the black and red stitching since black is the safe bet and red is stitching is what all the SI and CTR have in them. But the purpose of this post is to get you guys engaged and telling us what you want. So spread the word, tell your friends, and let us know.

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatch, 1990 Chevrolet C1500
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like the red stitching and black logo on the side. No shift pattern, please.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm excited about this one. I very specifically looked for a nice leather covered aftermarket knob and never came up with anything worth ordering.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

mautsukuda

Mau Tsukuda Photography
First Name
Mau
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mautsukudaphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Hatch 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

civic-leather-shift-knob-black.jpg

Civic-Type-R-top.jpg

honda-civic-leather-shift-knob-red.jpg
Looks good! I agree with black leather and red stitching just to match the Si and CTR interior. But some 27WON orange would be awesome too. Either black and orange or white and orange or black and white and orange like the liveries on your cars.

More options for shift knobs are always welcome!

slayerx02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 FG2 , 2020 FC3
Country flag
I need this, its so hard to find a fairly heavy leather shift knob. Metal shift knobs in phoenix during summer time is terrible haha.

i like it how it is, maybe options for different color stitching and shift pattern.
Sponsored