Raw 381

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Integra w JDM ITR 98 spec, 2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Fue's exhaust is starting to grow on me...thinking ordering this today (enter scratch head imoji).
Bern! That greddy is very nice! I tried to order mine yesterday and it’s currently unavailable on back order from manufacturer with estimated release 1/31

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Bern! That greddy is very nice! I tried to order mine yesterday and it’s currently unavailable on back order from manufacturer with estimated release 1/31
I text Miguel about this over the weekend. Hopefully, he's got a source for quicker access. probably ordering the AFE front pipe too...will probably do the catted downpipe as well, when tune is available. :)

vader2k

Darkside rider & Senior member
First Name
Alonzo-Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R. #433 (EPB). 07 Civic LX (TW)
Country flag
I text Miguel about this over the weekend. Hopefully, he's got a source for quicker access. probably ordering the AFE front pipe too...will probably do the catted downpipe as well, when tune is available. :)
My friends (Bernie & Chris)... I say you guys wait a couple of more weeks before ordering. HKS is listing their parts this Sunday, and I am positive that Greddy will releasing soon their specs on the "3 tip exhaust." But yeah, I am with you on ordering my parts as well. :)

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
My friends (Bernie & Chris)... I say you guys wait a couple of more weeks before ordering. HKS is listing their parts this Sunday, and I am positive that Greddy will releasing soon their specs on the "3 tip exhaust." But yeah, I am with you on ordering my parts as well. :)
I'll talk to Miguel later this morning (if he's well enough to work today); he asked me the same. :)

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
I'll talk to Miguel later this morning (if he's well enough to work today); he asked me the same. :)
Na, still ordering Greddy SP first (with AFE front pipe)! Reason being, HKS will probably want $2k or more for their exhaust, and Greddy is only $650. At $650, even if this is a mistake, it's not a very bad mistake. An if the performance of this $650 exhaust comparable to that of the HKS/AFE/Remus, and this is probably the lightest exhaust on the market, I'll be ahead of the game in terms of $$$$. And the $$ I've save from not buying a $2k + exhaust system, I can spend on catted downpipe and tune! :)

vader2k

First Name
Alonzo-Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Na, still ordering Greddy SP first (with AFE front pipe)! Reason being, HKS will probably want $2k or more for their exhaust, and Greddy is only $650. At $650, even if this is a mistake, it's not a very bad mistake. An if the performance of this $650 exhaust comparable to that of the HKS/AFE/Remus, and this is probably the lightest exhaust on the market, I'll be ahead of the game in terms of $$$$. And the $$ I've save from not buying a $2k + exhaust system, I can spend on catted downpipe and tune! :)
I hear ya... but Im really thinking that Greddy's 3 tip exhaust will be around $1100 ish. On the otherhand, HKS will more than likely run between $1500-2000. But yeah, front/mid pipe will be a cheaper option for sure with Greddy SP. No denying that. :thumbsup:

Raw 381

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Starting to get impatient as items release, ultimately I would prefer the HKS exhaust and the mishimoto intake. Then a downpipe and tune. I agree with Bernie the price of the greddy sp is good bang for your buck, i didn’t know they were working on a 3 tip. I like the afe but the videos I’ve seen it may be too loud, the Remus with the electronic control looks and sounds good but $2500 is a lot for a catback... ugh, patience is a virtue :confused:

Raw 381

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
I hear ya... but Im really thinking that Greddy's 3 tip exhaust will be around $1100 ish. On the otherhand, HKS will more than likely run between $1500-2000. But yeah, front/mid pipe will be a cheaper option for sure with Greddy SP. No denying that. :thumbsup:
This is a basic exhaust system...pipe, muffler and 2-tips...not gimmicks, like valves and shit like that produces no additional housepower. For street, and probably after all the tuning, I bet this exhaust system will perform just as well as the others. Also, our exhaust system are exposed to rocks and other road debris that will damage/dent our exhaust system. So it really doesn't need to be the most expensive...just something that works and sound a lil better than stock. If I was asked which exhaust system is the prettiest for the street, it be the AFE, but unfortunately, word is it drones at 3000 rpm (which is exactly freeway cruising, not good).

vader2k

First Name
Alonzo-Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This is a basic exhaust system...pipe, muffler and 2-tips...not gimmicks, like valves and shit like that produces no additional housepower. For street, and probably after all the tuning, I bet this exhaust system will perform just as well as the others. Also, our exhaust system are exposed to rocks and other road debris that will damage/dent our exhaust system. So it really doesn't need to be the most expensive...just something that works and sound a lil better than stock. If I was asked which exhaust system is the prettiest for the street, it be the AFE, but unfortunately, word is it drones at 3000 rpm (which is exactly freeway cruising, not good).
Agreed homie! Best bang for the buck. Your set-up will be sweet, just like Fue's set-up. I just need 3 tips, and I am aiming for Greddy's 3 tip exhaust system when its all said and done.

So when you pulling the trigger bruh?

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Agreed homie! Best bang for the buck. Your set-up will be sweet, just like Fue's set-up. I just need 3 tips, and I am aiming for Greddy's 3 tip exhaust system when its all said and done.

So when you pulling the trigger bruh?
I want to pull trigger now, but can't get my guy to text me back. I'll give him one more day, then I'll take my business somewhere else.

R-01277

First Name
Gagandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #01277
Funny our car didn’t come with one, the gsr and itr did. Maybe with the new design suspension and steering Honda figured they didn’t need it. Does it only come in blue tho??
i am not sure i would like a red one
Sponsored