Northern CA Meet?

Pilotman11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Civic EX
Hello everyone! :)

Has anyone thought of doing a meet up for our Civics in Northern Cali? I think it would be cool to check out all of the Civics that we all love.

Northern CA is a big place, so we need a location reasonably reachable. ( SF, Marin, Napa? )

Thoughts and ideas welcome; let's try and get this started!
Sponsored

EnderTurtlez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
That sounds awesome.

I'm still on the fence about the civic, waiting for some labor sales but I think having a Marin meet would be AWESOME. Get some coastal driving in :D

JonT90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Coupe
I'm down as well. Anybody know a good shop, preferably around the east bay, that can help me swap the grill?

fightermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe 1.5T WOP
Im down! Im in the San Francisco Bay Area. I think we could meet at the Port of Oakland or even Treasure Island if we wanted! Get some awesome shots.

I am also an FAA licensed drone pilot and I operate different drones for different jobs and applications. Thus I would love to film this meet from the sky and get some amazing shots! I could even clear it with the FAA first to make sure everything would be legal and safe.

fc two

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
integra gsr integra ls civic's
Country flag
Im down! Im in the San Francisco Bay Area. I think we could meet at the Port of Oakland or even Treasure Island if we wanted! Get some awesome shots.

I am also an FAA licensed drone pilot and I operate different drones for different jobs and applications. Thus I would love to film this meet from the sky and get some amazing shots! I could even clear it with the FAA first to make sure everything would be legal and safe.
Frisco here

Andy123az

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura MDX Tech, 2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Should we try to get a meet going at Treasure Island? Maybe on a Saturday or Sunday?

fightermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe 1.5T WOP
We're going to need to let this shitty weather pass through. I'm on vacation in Utah right now for 2 more days but I'm hearing a lot about the rain and flooding...

No bueno.

SiBlueCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Honda Civic EX-L Sedan
serious man weather sucks i havent been able to wash my ride. i'll wash it when it stops raining. do we got a list of members going? im coming from tracy.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Since the SoCal meet hasn't been finalized, I think I will lurk in here. I live in Central CA and if the SoCal one doesn't happen, I may just try to attend the NorCal meet instead. :grouphug: Keep us posted. Thanks!
Sponsored