No refresh for 2019 Honda Civic

aegeanbluecivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic SGP Hatchback Sport
Country flag
My lease is coming up next year and I advised their representative I am interested in continuing leasing depending on what the new 2019 refresh would offer. This was her response, I would take this is pretty solid information. What are your thoughts?

Honda Civic 10th gen No refresh for 2019 Honda Civic 20180518_103825
Sponsored

Wxguru

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring x2
Country flag
I have heard 2019 models will be the same. 2020 Will be an updated model. I wouldn't expect a real change for 2019.

nothome17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 is 350 F
Country flag
If you are playing the market on lease deals don't bank on the refresh models to get better deals on older civics. Other factors come in to play. Never know if gas prices sky rocket and people start jumping from SUV's and back to compact cars.

nouseformonkeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Accord
No mechanical or exterior updates is fine if the 2020 model is going to be refreshed. But I would hope they upgraded the radio or at least add a volume knob.

ltngrods

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Civic SI (for sale) 2018 Civic SI sedan
No mechanical or exterior updates is fine if the 2020 model is going to be refreshed. But I would hope they upgraded the radio or at least add a volume knob.
You know there is a volume control on the steering wheel, right?

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just buy a radio out of a civic hatchback sport it has a volume knob

chestypuller

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
knobs are got geezers.

nouseformonkeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Accord
Wow. Sorry, I’m new here. The Civic will probably be my next car and I’m doing research. I didn’t know the volume knob was such a hot button topic.

I’m an old fart and I’m used to the knob. Both of my cars have steering wheel controls but I rarely use them to adjust the volume.

I guess I was hoping that there would be a newer version of the radio in the next model with the volume knob and a newer version of Android. But it doesn’t look likely.

chestypuller

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
Wow. Sorry, I’m new here. The Civic will probably be my next car and I’m doing research. I didn’t know the volume knob was such a hot button topic.

I’m an old fart and I’m used to the knob. Both of my cars have steering wheel controls but I rarely use them to adjust the volume.

I guess I was hoping that there would be a newer version of the radio in the next model with the volume knob and a newer version of Android. But it doesn’t look likely.

get off the knob man, this is the future.

Blindeye_03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CTR - White
Country flag
I seriously don't get the obsession with the volume knob. I use the steering wheel control 99.9% of the time.
Because if you can complain about something you'll feel important, lol. I never ever used the knob for volume in my other cars. Now what I would have liked is a fan speed control knob. Sometimes the infotainment is slower than molasses to load that screen but ill live. I will adapt.
Sponsored