ExVTEC

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Sorry but I have the worst luck searching. It seems everywhere I look online all I find are cheapo lug nuts. It also seem ball seat are extinct. Anyone have any links to decent lug nuts similar to stock in size for the FK8?
Not interested in the Black UK/JDM set. I see some aftermarket sets for sale but they are cone/tapered seat.
Sponsored

VividRacing

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
What exactly are you looking for?

Kics Racing | Mutegi | Tian7 and several other brands male very high-quality Lut nuts.

I have a WIDE range of 14x1.5 Lugs that I can get you, Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

- Jacob

HRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
What exactly are you looking for?

Kics Racing | Mutegi | Tian7 and several other brands male very high-quality Lut nuts.

I have a WIDE range of 14x1.5 Lugs that I can get you, Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

- Jacob
Hey Jacob,

They are searching for lug nuts with a ball seat instead of a tapered / conical seat. Lots of people looking for black lug nuts to fit the OEM Type R Wheels. A long time ago, Spoon actually made a set, I believe they were grey / gunmetal. Anyway, they were not 14x1.5 so even an old set of those won't work.