Newbie needs help re: power seat

Oped

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V70
I must have a power seat due to disability. I am having a devil of a time finding a power seat in a coupe. I thought I read that it IS an available option. I am beginning to think I lied to myself. Could you please clarify exactly which civic coupe trim levels are possible to have this option, or confirm I am wrong?
Sponsored

ElementalHonda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Coupe, 2010 Accord Crosstour, 2008 Civic LX Coupe(Totaled), 2005 Acura TL(Sold), 1996 Accord EX Coupe
Country flag
I must have a power seat due to disability. I am having a devil of a time finding a power seat in a coupe. I thought I read that it IS an available option. I am beginning to think I lied to myself. Could you please clarify exactly which civic coupe trim levels are possible to have this option, or confirm I am wrong?
I believe all Civic's have manual seats regardless of trim level in the Coupe. I know you can get power in the Sedan but I think the Coupe is restricted to manual. I could be wrong though...I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to have a dealer add a power seat to the Coupe since they're offered in the other trim levels but don't quote me on that.

Scott50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring Coupe MSM
Country flag
I have a Touring Coupe and the seats are manual.

Milo & Miles

Is there anything that won't fit into this car?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Hatch
The only Civic models with Power seats are Touring trims for Sedan and Hatchback only. Not even Si has power seats.
Sponsored