Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pedrolealphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
SO, I live in Philly and i'm looking for a few things for my 2018 Civic SI Sedan (black).

Looking for:
  • HFP Wheels (matte black)
  • PRL Catted downpipe / front pipe
  • PRL/Injen cold air intake (whatever sounds better with similar horsepower improvement)
  • Hondata/Ktuner tuning - i have no idea how to install(does it require a window PC?)

If anyone live near Philly and wants to help me with the installs that would be awesome for when I finally buy these things. The extent of my experience is changing the brakes on my previous car: 2009 civic SI coupe; and changing the emblems and air filters on both cars. My main issue is not having crucial tools like a torque wrench, or a garage/jack, so if anyone wants to make a friend and drink some beers(i'll buy) in exchange for some help that would be ideal :)

Current Mods:
Acuity throttle spacer
Tinted windows
Red Emblems
Sponsored

wurm2124

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 white orchid pearl civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Whats up?! Im located about 15 outside of Philly here in south jersey. hit me up if interested in getting a meet together. Ive checked around this forum and haven't found much at all in our area. would love to get a group together sometime.

OP
OP
pedroleal90

pedroleal90

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pedrolealphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yea sounds good. I pass through south jersey every now and then. I’ll definitely hit you up. What mods have you done, anything besides cosmetic changes?

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
Hi Pedro,

Welcome to the 10th gen community, and to CivicX.com! While we are a bit far to help with any installation work, we'd be happy to help you out with a great package deal including the PRL Motorsports parts and tuner of your choice. You will need a Windows PC to get started with a tuning device. They are very easy to use though. If you want to take us up on our parts offer, feel free to send us a PM through the site or email us at [email protected].

Thanks!

wurm2124

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 white orchid pearl civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mishimoto intake was actually delivered today. I may put it in this weekend. Plan on doin a few of the shifter mods from acuity and prob the throttle pedal spacer as well.