SI_Deedle

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si coupe pearl black
Country flag
Hey guys and gals, new to this forum and its amazing. Just got the 2019 civic si coupe a couple months ago and have had alot of fun with it...just over 2k miles on my car and looking to do an intake and potentially exhaust as it is stock right now. I live in the san diego area and believe it or not we be gettin some rain here and there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Sponsored

Civic_rob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX-P
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys and gals, new to this forum and its amazing. Just got the 2019 civic si coupe a couple months ago and have had alot of fun with it...just over 2k miles on my car and looking to do an intake and potentially exhaust as it is stock right now. I live in the san diego area and believe it or not we be gettin some rain here and there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Most people are going to tell you to go with PRL as they have the best track record and their products speak for themselves. There are other intakes out there for the si and I believe FKXRacing makes one for the si if you want to go the ram air route to get the most out of an intake.

As far as exhaust goes that's really up to you. They're almost all the same in my opinion as far as performance goes. Get something that you visually like and save up/get a catted or catless downpipe as that will give you a significant gain if you're looking for horsepower.

After these mods I suggest getting a KTuner (get this first if you're going the noncatted way so you can shut off the engine codes for faulty cat converter and slow o2 sensor response times). If you're really ambitious you can get the PRL big turbo kit and a custom tune and you'll be making near Type R power levels on the 1.5T.

OP
OP

SI_Deedle

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si coupe pearl black
Country flag
Right on ron! Thanks for the reply, great info!! Ill check out the fkx racing ram air intake for sure...thanks again!
Sponsored