New Tints done on '17 Hatch!

cuenca619

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Just got them done yesterday. Happy with the look!

Went with 3M Color Stable.
5% on rear Windows's
15% on driver and passenger windows.

Now just waiting for cure time so I can install door visors that are sitting in the trunk. And waiting for better weather conditions in Washington so I can wash and detail my car

Still waiting on slow shipment from DDM on my HID low beams and yellow LED for Fog. Been waiting for for about a week and a half now to ship from China.

Still want to make use of my sub/amp that's sitting in the trunk.

Now I want to order a moonroof visor, any recommendations??

Honda Civic 10th gen New Tints done on '17 Hatch! IMG_6347.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen New Tints done on '17 Hatch! IMG_6348.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen New Tints done on '17 Hatch! IMG_6349.JPG

Sonic_the_Hatchog

IG: @1sikmr2baru
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatch 6spd 16' WRX
Country flag
Just got them done yesterday. Happy with the look!

Went with 3M Color Stable.
5% on rear Windows's
15% on driver and passenger windows.

Now just waiting for cure time so I can install door visors that are sitting in the trunk. And waiting for better weather conditions in Washington so I can wash and detail my car

Still waiting on slow shipment from DDM on my HID low beams and yellow LED for Fog. Been waiting for for about a week and a half now to ship from China.

Still want to make use of my sub/amp that's sitting in the trunk.

Now I want to order a moonroof visor, any recommendations??

IMG_6347.JPG

IMG_6348.JPG

IMG_6349.JPG
Looks great bro...did the door visors you purchased have a cr home trim on the top?

OP
OP
cuenca619

cuenca619

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great bro...did the door visors you purchased have a cr home trim on the top?
TBH. I haven't even opened the box, they're just sitting on top of my uninstalled subs in my trunk. Lol but They're OEM and I would love them to be all black.

Had OEM visors on my '13 Civic and they were all black I'm hoping for it to be the same If not, it's not a big deal.

Sonic_the_Hatchog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ahh ok same here I just tinted my
TBH. I haven't even opened the box, they're just sitting on top of my uninstalled subs in my trunk. Lol but They're OEM and I would love them to be all black.

Had OEM visors on my '13 Civic and they were all black I'm hoping for it to be the same If not, it's not a big deal.
mycars windows and my waiting another day before I install my visors, but I on boxed them and noticed they have a chrome trim which is a turn off...ill just have to wrap the chrome part with black vinyl.

OP
OP
cuenca619

cuenca619

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ahh ok same here I just tinted my

mycars windows and my waiting another day before I install my visors, but I on boxed them and noticed they have a chrome trim which is a turn off...ill just have to wrap the chrome part with black vinyl.
Ouch. Yeah I'll probably do the same. I'm now in the market of window visors and now I'm thinking about installing my wheels that are just sitting in my closet. I just want to change the color of them. I just don't know how it will look on my car.

Just deciding if I want to go the plastidip route.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Tints done on '17 Hatch! IMG_5154.JPG

Sonic_the_Hatchog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Nic
Ouch. Yeah I'll probably do the same. I'm now in the market of window visors and now I'm thinking about installing my wheels that are just sitting in my closet. I just want to change the color of them. I just don't know how it will look on my car.

Just deciding if I want to go the plastidip route.

IMG_5154.JPG
Nice man! I'm a fan of bronze wheels on blue cars. Personally I might go with bronze on my hatch. I'll end up test fitting my bronze Volk wheels off of my wrx to see if I like the look on sonic grey

OP
OP
cuenca619

cuenca619

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nic

Nice man! I'm a fan of bronze wheels on blue cars. Personally I might go with bronze on my hatch. I'll end up test fitting my bronze Volk wheels off of my wrx to see if I like the look on sonic grey
Right? I was actually thinking about vintage gold if I were to plasti dip my wheels!

Honda Civic 10th gen New Tints done on '17 Hatch! IMG_5158.PNG

OP
OP
cuenca619

cuenca619

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So just installed the visors and I really like them other than the fact that they have the chrome trim...guess I have some blacking out to do this weekend

20170129_161818.jpg

20170129_161834.jpg

Nice! Did your car already came without the chrome or is it already wrapped??

That's the original color I wanted, it's just no dealers had that color in stock in the area but the blue looked better in person than in pictures I've seen so I wasn't so disappointed it not getting exactly what I wanted

Sonic_the_Hatchog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Nice! Did your car already came without the chrome or is it already wrapped??

That's the original color I wanted, it's just no dealers had that color in stock in the area but the blue looked better in person than in pictures I've seen so I wasn't so disappointed it not getting exactly what I wanted
No mine came without chrome...maybe it's just a sport trim thing....ima kick myself in the butt if I find out honda has all black visors for our cars

OP
OP
cuenca619

cuenca619

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No mine came without chrome...maybe it's just a sport trim thing....ima kick myself in the butt if I find out honda has all black visors for our cars
hmm I'm going to have to wrap mine. I just opened my box for the visors and saw the chrome :/

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
They do list a separate set for the Sports now, assuming they are all black to tie in with the Sport trim, personally do not like the chrome strip.

Sonic_the_Hatchog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
They do list a separate set for the Sports now, assuming they are all black to tie in with the Sport trim, personally do not like the chrome strip.
Well that sucks...lol guess I jumped the gun on the visors...oh well..I'm .just gonna wrap the chrome in gloss black vinyl and call it good.

OP
OP
cuenca619

cuenca619

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well at least it will match the rest of the chrome around your windows....my looks way out of place haha but it's all good...I like DIY projects
lol just to think about it, I might just keep the chrome. I'm just nit-picking on an already beautiful car. I'm already having my subs installed on Wednesday. I miss having a nice clean punch on some bass. Stock audio is just not cutting it. Though it'll be first time sticking with OEM head-unit, hopefully it won't disappoint.
Sponsored