Si New Stock Turbo Civic Si 1.5T 1/4 Mile Record!

Brian17Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
One of our customers, Eman, took his daily driven 10th Gen Civic Si to the track a few hours ago to see what he could do with the help of @VitViper. As usual, the results were stellar.

26731376_1926933117335884_5589762940397725782_n_zpsydjlwabf.jpg

Eman ran a best of 12.13 at 112.9 mph (letting out to avoid getting kicked out of the track)

Mod list:
@KTuner
Stage 2 Vit Tuned Flex Fuel kit/tune
PRL Motorsports Catless Downpipe/Front Pipe Combo
PRL Motorsports Cobra Cold Air Intake
PRL Motorsports FMIC kit
Clutch Masters Clutch
M&H Slicks

Yes, the engine, turbocharger and exhaust are all still stock and untouched Not to shabby for a little 1.5L turbo and simple bolt-ons! This recipe just works.

We are amazed at how far this platform has come in such a short amount of time and look forward to seeing what the future has in store.
Was VSA a disabled for launch?
Sponsored

RomelM12

World's 1st Widebody FK7
First Name
Romel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda Prelude Type SH, 2008 Honda Accord EX-L, 2012 Hyundai Elantra Ltd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm in the market for a drag wheel and tire combo. I would like to know the wheel specs and tire dimensions of Emans ride so I can purchase the same.

Brian17Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m going to guess it was disabled. If it was active it would mess up the launch completely.
Yes, true it would actually cut the power off. It’s crazy because there’s a slight hesitation between gears. Amazing job with this time.

syncro87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic sedan EX-T, '18 Prius Two, '09 Scion xB, '88 R100RT
Country flag
I think this guy has a cool car and is doing well with it. Good for him.

I'm going to be the curmudgeon today, though, and be a stickler for detail because this kind of thing bugs me a little bit. Stock is stock. As in, car rolls out out of the dealership. A car with engine management software that is significantly different than factory tune, along with a list of other modifications that include the intake, intercooler, etc, is not stock.

I realize this is putting a bit of a fine point on the issue, but in this day and age where everything is spin and obfuscation, I think language is important. A car that has a list of aftermarket modifications that are designed to substantially enhance performance is not stock. Lightly modified is more accurate.

Anyway, like I said, cool car.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I'm going to be the curmudgeon today, though, and be a stickler for detail because this kind of thing bugs me a little bit. Stock is stock. As in, car rolls out out of the dealership. A car with engine management software that is significantly different than factory tune, along with a list of other modifications that include the intake, intercooler, etc, is not stock.

I realize this is putting a bit of a fine point on the issue, but in this day and age where everything is spin and obfuscation, I think language is important. A car that has a list of aftermarket modifications that are designed to substantially enhance performance is not stock. Lightly modified is more accurate.

*Stock Turbo, no one the car was stock.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag

Stock Turbo Civic Si, Stock Turbo Civic Si. Very different ways to read it.

TheBean530

FK7 Sport
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport hatchback
Country flag
One of our customers, Eman, took his daily driven 10th Gen Civic Si to the track a few hours ago to see what he could do with the help of @VitViper. As usual, the results were stellar.

Eman ran a best of 12.13 at 112.9 mph (letting out to avoid getting kicked out of the track)

Mod list:
@KTuner
PRL Motorsports FMIC kit
Clutch Masters Clutch
M&H Slicks

Yes, the engine, turbocharger and exhaust are all still stock and untouched Not to shabby for a little 1.5L turbo and simple bolt-ons! This recipe just works.

We are amazed at how far this platform has come in such a short amount of time and look forward to seeing what the future has in store.
Was this during the Stance wars at the Sacramento Raceway we had about a month ago?

davynmoto

First Name
Davyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si , 17 Jetta GTI, 05 SRT-4, 04 600FRi, 95 EG Hatch & 72 GMC
Country flag

Mod list:
@KTuner
PRL Motorsports FMIC kit
Clutch Masters Clutch
M&H Slicks

any wheel hop issues

davynmoto

First Name
Davyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si , 17 Jetta GTI, 05 SRT-4, 04 600FRi, 95 EG Hatch & 72 GMC
Country flag
We are using slicks and stiff mounts, wheel hop is minimal to none. :)
10s with just Mounts in Slicks WOW thats amazing i guess ima go to a Local Shop Hasport in get a set :) .... i know i am being somewhat of a cheap ass but do you think just the rear Mount will be good enough for my Set up ???

2018 Si
Ktuner V1.2 23psi Base Map
E30 kit i made with Stock GM Flex Sensor & K-Tuner Converter
Stock Clutch ATM
CAI
Muffler Delete
Best Time has been
13.8 106MPH
Sponsored