Si New Stock Turbo Civic Si 1.5T 1/4 Mile Record!

k20z3allmotor

First Name
emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
330whp HBRP FA5 8th, 16 CRZ 6spd ex, 17 rallye red Si sedan
Country flag
Being a local dosesnt mean jack. The track is flat and you’re just blind
It's an actual thing I'm from Santa Rosa, CA and live 2 hours from Sac. I've been to that track a lot and I can tell you it is.
Sponsored

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Being a local doesn't mean anything lol ok sure.
I mean what does it mean if the facts prove your opinion wrong? It means being local didnt help you this time. Just because visually you see the track rise after the finish line, doesnt mean the track is going downhill to the finish line...... c'mon man

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I mean what does it mean if the facts prove your opinion wrong? It means being local didnt help you this time. Just because visually you see the track rise after the finish line, doesnt mean the track is going downhill to the finish line...... c'mon man
I'm just saying that I have raced there plenty of times and so have my buddies and each time the track results are quicker than other tracks. Just test it and you'll see. If you get OsosickMedia out here with his SI he'll get a quicker time than what he ran at his track. No hate lol overall good shit.

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
I'm just saying that I have raced there plenty of times and so have my buddies and each time the track results are quicker than other tracks. Just test it and you'll see. If you get OsosickMedia out here with his SI he'll get a quicker time than what he ran at his track. No hate lol overall good shit.
The track is flat. Your geographic location to the track doesn't make you some sort of geography expert. Actual elevation data disagrees with your assessment.

And everyone is welcome to come to this track, or any other, to give it a shot. That's what racing's all about -- going out there and doing it.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The track is flat. Your geographic location to the track doesn't make you some sort of geography expert. Actual elevation data disagrees with your assessment.

And everyone is welcome to come to this track, or any other, to give it a shot. That's what racing's all about -- going out there and doing it.
Never said I was an expert Vit just saying I have been there a lot lol. Anyways I said good shit on the numbers.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If he upgrades the turbo core, man might get mid 11's.

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Never said I was an expert Vit just saying I have been there a lot lol. Anyways I said good shit on the numbers.
I've been there a lot too. I've been to dozens of tracks around the country. There's always someone making excuses about why someone is faster at X or Y track. Just go out there and run the car. I haven't seen Sac to be anything particularly special -- I would take an east coast track at -2000 DA over Sac any day of the week.

Lol

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've been there a lot too. I've been to dozens of tracks around the country. There's always someone making excuses about why someone is faster at X or Y track. Just go out there and run the car. I haven't seen Sac to be anything particularly special -- I would take an east coast track at -2000 DA over Sac any day of the week.

Lol
Good to know

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
And race as much as you can at Sac because it won't be there for long

k20z3allmotor

First Name
emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
330whp HBRP FA5 8th, 16 CRZ 6spd ex, 17 rallye red Si sedan
Country flag
We would probably be quicker at Bakersfield Famoso track. I’ve seen same cars go faster there

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We would probably be quicker at Bakersfield Famoso track. I’ve seen same cars go faster there
No hate lol love your car man and yeah you probably would get a little faster there. Car is one thing, Driver is the other and so is the track.

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Good team effort to get this time guys :thumbsup: Can't wait to see what it the car can do with the TD03 upgrade.... would have to say that it would put this car in the mid 11 second rage:drive:... seems that would make it somewhat comparable to the fast 1/4 mile 8th Gen Si's with blowers:cool:
Sponsored