X_Gen_Si

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Si
Country flag
So if I wanted to put on my SI. Can we put the SI emblem on that grille?

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
So if I wanted to put on my SI. Can we put the SI emblem on that grille?
It won't just snap on, but I bet it could be done. If you attempt it and get it working, let us see some pics!

CyberCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
I'm almost sold on this because the under hood temps get RIDICULOUSLY hot. Is there a link to show actual temperature changes of before and after?

Reactions: Myx
OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

CyberCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
With the honeycomb design now, it must be easier for rock chips to get through and put small dents on the radiator? Or is this a non-issue after so many miles? Does this get water into the engine bay during bad rain storms? These are the only things holding me back.

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
With the honeycomb design now, it must be easier for rock chips to get through and put small dents on the radiator? Or is this a non-issue after so many miles? Does this get water into the engine bay during bad rain storms? These are the only things holding me back.
Had my grill on for about 8 months and i have no issues at all. I dont have the procivic one and mine is more open than theirs since mine has no badge.
so i would say the honey comb design has no problems about your worries

UnoLobo

First Name
Gram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
When you hear about front grilles, you usually think of them as just a styling add-on. This new PRO Design Mesh Grille, though, definitely can help add to your 2016+ Civic's performance. This Gloss Black painted direct-fit grille features a very open honeycomb mesh design to allow for maximum airflow. This is especially important on 10th Gen 1.5L turbo motors, which can get quite hot and start reducing ignition timing (and thus power) as a result. In addition to providing much better cooling, this grille offers a sleeker and more aggressive look for your front bumper.

The grille looks great in person and seems like 10th Gens could have come from the factory like this (at least on Hatchback and Si models).

Key Features:
  • Direct replacement grille, not just an overlay. Also includes side pieces (eyebrows) that install above the headlights.
  • Not just for looks: this grille allows a significant amount of extra airflow into your engine bay, which helps prevent heatsoak and keep your engine running at full power. This is especially useful for prolonged aggressive driving or track use.
  • Made from high quality ABS plastic.
  • Includes a new genuine Honda emblem and push nuts for a complete installation. You cannot reuse your factory emblem since it will not fit on this grille.
  • Easy to install.
  • Gloss Black finish.
A forum discount is available, so PM me if you're interested!

Product link for more info or to purchase: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/p...sh-grille.html

pro-design-honeycomb-mesh-grille_LRG.jpg

44296_3149___installed-201-jpg.jpg

44297_3149___installed-202-jpg.jpg

When you hear about front grilles, you usually think of them as just a styling add-on. This new PRO Design Mesh Grille, though, definitely can help add to your 2016+ Civic's performance. This Gloss Black painted direct-fit grille features a very open honeycomb mesh design to allow for maximum airflow. This is especially important on 10th Gen 1.5L turbo motors, which can get quite hot and start reducing ignition timing (and thus power) as a result. In addition to providing much better cooling, this grille offers a sleeker and more aggressive look for your front bumper.

The grille looks great in person and seems like 10th Gens could have come from the factory like this (at least on Hatchback and Si models).

Key Features:
  • Direct replacement grille, not just an overlay. Also includes side pieces (eyebrows) that install above the headlights.
  • Not just for looks: this grille allows a significant amount of extra airflow into your engine bay, which helps prevent heatsoak and keep your engine running at full power. This is especially useful for prolonged aggressive driving or track use.
  • Includes a new genuine Honda emblem and push nuts for a complete installation. You cannot reuse your factory emblem since it will not fit on this grille.
  • Easy to install.
  • Gloss Black finish.

Product link for more info or to purchase: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/p...sh-grille.html

Can i still get the discount?

4speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Si sedan
Country flag
I've only had my Si a month, but would like to swap to this grill. Is the discount still on?

peters239

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport MT
Country flag

Key Features:
  • Easy to install.
  • Gloss Black finish.

Want to order this grill this weekend because mine got all messed. Still doing the civicx member discount? PM please if so thanks in advance.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Want to order this grill this weekend because mine got all messed. Still doing the civicx member discount? PM please if so thanks in advance.
Yes, I'll PM you right now. Thanks.

Royalz_2o9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Touring Sedan
Country flag

Key Features:
  • Easy to install.
  • Gloss Black finish.

Do you know anywhere to get those black eyebrows that are bolt on not the adhesive backing?
Sponsored