First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just thought I’d share. I love the way this grill looks.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Performance Grille for 10th Gen Civics 29DAF5A5-B4C1-4166-8AC8-8896F6437A83

WallofKron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan
Country flag
When you hear about front grilles, you usually think of them as just a styling add-on. This new PRO Design Mesh Grille, though, definitely can help add to your 2016+ Civic's performance. This Gloss Black painted direct-fit grille features a very open honeycomb mesh design to allow for maximum airflow. This is especially important on 10th Gen 1.5L turbo motors, which can get quite hot and start reducing ignition timing (and thus power) as a result. In addition to providing much better cooling, this grille offers a sleeker and more aggressive look for your front bumper.

The grille looks great in person and seems like 10th Gens could have come from the factory like this (at least on Hatchback and Si models).

Key Features:
  • Direct replacement grille, not just an overlay. Also includes side pieces (eyebrows) that install above the headlights.
  • Not just for looks: this grille allows a significant amount of extra airflow into your engine bay, which helps prevent heatsoak and keep your engine running at full power. This is especially useful for prolonged aggressive driving or track use.
  • Made from high quality ABS plastic.
  • Includes a new genuine Honda emblem and push nuts for a complete installation. You cannot reuse your factory emblem since it will not fit on this grille.
  • Easy to install.
  • Gloss Black finish.
A forum discount is available, so PM me if you're interested!

Product link for more info or to purchase: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/p...sh-grille.html

pro-design-honeycomb-mesh-grille_LRG.jpg

44296_3149___installed-201-jpg.jpg

44297_3149___installed-202-jpg.jpg

pro-design-honeycomb-mesh-grille_lrg-jpg.jpg

In the time since you started selling these, has anyone brought up an issue with the rest of the black on the front clashing with the black of the new performance grill. Does it look glossier than the remaining fixtures? (fog light panels I suppose)

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
In the time since you started selling these, has anyone brought up an issue with the rest of the black on the front clashing with the black of the new performance grill. Does it look glossier than the remaining fixtures? (fog light panels I suppose)
I can't tell the difference between the two blacks (OEM vs this grille). Of course, this is assuming you're referring to the Civics that come with the glossy black front accents and not the matte ones. If you have a matte black front end, we usually recommend plastic dipping the grille before installing so it has a matte look.

WallofKron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan
Country flag
I can't tell the difference between the two blacks (OEM vs this grille). Of course, this is assuming you're referring to the Civics that come with the glossy black front accents and not the matte ones. If you have a matte black front end, we usually recommend plastic dipping the grille before installing so it has a matte look.
Thats a good idea if it were matte (can't remember if it is and not near at the moment).
Also, would the forum discount still be available to purchase this grille?

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thats a good idea if it were matte (can't remember if it is and not near at the moment).
Also, would the forum discount still be available to purchase this grille?
Forum discount is still available. Just PM me when you're ready to purchase.

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Forum discount is still available. Just PM me when you're ready to purchase.

Is it possible to mount a license plate holder to the lower center area of this grille? I can't really tell if it would be possible from pictures. Damn NY and I dont want to drill into a different part of the front end.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

WolfTrax17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Will replacing my stock grill with this performance grill eliminate the need for a CAI if I just use my car as a daily driver or should I still consider both?

Also can you please PM me the discount code :)

Last edited:

cdub_si

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Honda Civic Si, 12 Scion xB, 98 Honda Civic ek (sold)
Country flag
Not sure if it is in the thread somewhere but need to change the side pieces (eyebrown) as well. In the sun the grille and stock side pieces (eyebrown) is a different shade of black. New grille is lighter shade in the sun.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Will replacing my stock grill with this performance grill eliminate the need for a CAI if I just use my car as a daily driver or should I still consider both?

Also can you please PM me the discount code :)
This grille will provide more cooling for your radiator, oil cooler (if you have one), and engine bay in general. It won't affect air intake temps much, so a CAI is still beneficial.

I'll PM you the code now.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Not sure if it is in the thread somewhere but need to change the side pieces (eyebrown) as well. In the sun the grille and stock side pieces (eyebrown) is a different shade of black. New grille is lighter shade in the sun.
Thanks for bringing this up. The grille does come with the side pieces, so I would just use those.