New Performance Grille for 10th Gen Civics

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was led to look at this grill because I'm looking to decrease any heat soaking and lower IATs.

I haven't seen this but figured I may as well ask. Is it possible to purchase this grille with no 'H' emblem plate in the center? I notice that it is blocking three columns of holes air can be coming through. I don't need a 'H' and only care for maximum airflow to come through. The grille appears to let through more air than the stocker though. So...can the grille be purchased with all holes and no part for 'H' to be installed?
Sponsored

SkolVikings3

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic hatchback sport.
Country flag
I just purchased mine, notice anything missing? Lol

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
It looks like you got the "maximum airflow" special edition. Lucky you! :)

I actually was able to find your order by talking to some people here and the emblem base/pedestal is on its way with expedited shipping. I'm very sorry that it did not get packaged correctly in your shipment. Please let us know if anything else comes up at all.

SkolVikings3

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic hatchback sport.
Country flag
It looks like you got the "maximum airflow" special edition. Lucky you! :)

I actually was able to find your order by talking to some people here and the emblem base/pedestal is on its way with expedited shipping. I'm very sorry that it did not get packaged correctly in your shipment. Please let us know if anything else comes up at all.

It’s all good. I’m excited to put it on. I started taking my bumper off then I realized “where the hell does the emblem go?”