FK7Germ

First Name
Germ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Hatchback Manual
Country flag
If the discount code is still available can I get it? I'm looking to purchase asap!

ocbooger

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed mine this weekend. No issues with any separation. Made sure the clips were pushed in all the way.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Performance Grille for 10th Gen Civics IMG_20190311_125238

Reactions: Myx

Allen_A1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI
Country flag
Installed mine this weekend. No issues with any separation. Made sure the clips were pushed in all the way.

IMG_20190311_125238.jpg
Hey guys long time reader first post. Question for everyone bought this grill and have had the same fitment issue a couple other guys have talked about. Only in the middle of the grill at the top. Also I bought a red jdm badge for the center of the grill. I read on here to buy a 9th gen sedan so it would fit but I must have mis understood. The 9th gen jdm badge didn’t match up to the backer of the mesh grill at all. Holes didn’t match up for the pins and the jdm badge had a curve to it while the backer was more flat. I bought the badge from kplayground did I buy the wrong gen badge to fit this grill or any help you guys could give me to find the right one would be appreciated. Also and help on the fitment issue wirh the grill I contacted procivic but haven’t heard back yet. Thanks

ocbooger

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys long time reader first post. Question for everyone bought this grill and have had the same fitment issue a couple other guys have talked about. Only in the middle of the grill at the top. Also I bought a red jdm badge for the center of the grill. I read on here to buy a 9th gen sedan so it would fit but I must have mis understood. The 9th gen jdm badge didn’t match up to the backer of the mesh grill at all. Holes didn’t match up for the pins and the jdm badge had a curve to it while the backer was more flat. I bought the badge from kplayground did I buy the wrong gen badge to fit this grill or any help you guys could give me to find the right one would be appreciated. Also and help on the fitment issue wirh the grill I contacted procivic but haven’t heard back yet. Thanks
I noticed the clips push in and seem look they are seated but need a little extra adjusting to get them all to push fully in. Its only been on a few days so I guess I'll find out if it holds. Pic is what came with the Badge, should be able to look it up off that.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Performance Grille for 10th Gen Civics IMG_20190313_113419

Allen_A1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI
Country flag
I noticed the clips push in and seem look they are seated but need a little extra adjusting to get them all to push fully in. Its only been on a few days so I guess I'll find out if it holds. Pic is what came with the Badge, should be able to look it up off that.

IMG_20190313_113419.jpg
Thank you guys. Anyone know what gen I need to order for this grill if I want the red JDM badge? One that will fit this backer that comes with the grill. Thanks

ocbooger

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks like 9th gen searching the code.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Performance Grille for 10th Gen Civics Screenshot_Chrome_20190313-153710

MacKharoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2000,2017 hatch sport
Country flag
Yeah I have the same issue the two top tab won't go in