New Owner from Massachusetts

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I'll go first lol
12/14/2015 I took delivery of my 2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring.
Love it!!!
Would love to hear form other new owners in my area and compare notes
Sponsored

jhaze84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Metrowest MA here, took my MSM Touring home on 12/13. I also love it. It's absolutely beautiful. I cannot help but stare at it when I get out and walk away from it. :) It has a level of luxury that I am not used to. I feel like I am driving a $35k car rather than a $25k car.

I picked up a set of snow tires for it last week, though from the weather we have had it may be a while before I need to use them...

OP
OP
RedTouringMA

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Metrowest MA here, took my MSM Touring home on 12/13. I also love it. It's absolutely beautiful. I cannot help but stare at it when I get out and walk away from it. :) It has a level of luxury that I am not used to. I feel like I am driving a $35k car rather than a $25k car.

I picked up a set of snow tires for it last week, though from the weather we have had it may be a while before I need to use them...
We may get snow Tuesday lol

FUBAR425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Hey there, I'm in Southeastern MA and took delivery 1/30/16. MSM EX-T. I absolutely love the look of this car! Having minor issues with small things (infotainment) and the slight pulsing while sustaining higher speeds etc. Hoping they come out with a fix for these things. I knew this stuff would happen with new models, but I'm happy so far with it!

OP
OP
RedTouringMA

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there, I'm in Southeastern MA and took delivery 1/30/16. MSM EX-T. I absolutely love the look of this car! Having minor issues with small things (infotainment) and the slight pulsing while sustaining higher speeds etc. Hoping they come out with a fix for these things. I knew this stuff would happen with new models, but I'm happy so far with it!
Welcome! If you have a touring, the fix for the the infotainment is already out for that.

FUBAR425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Nope, I have an EX-T. Just had to reset the infotainment system once and issues went away (hopefully don't come back). I see you're on both forums as well!

OP
OP
RedTouringMA

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nope, I have an EX-T. Just had to reset the infotainment system once and issues went away (hopefully don't come back). I see you're on both forums as well!
Yup, I started on the other forum, and someone told me about this one, which is much more active than the other one.

somarilnos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Metrowest here, have my CBM EX-T. Needed something practical after having an S2000 as my daily driver for the last eight years. Enjoying it so far, even if I had to take a step back on performance, it's a great car.

OP
OP
RedTouringMA

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Metrowest here, have my CBM EX-T. Needed something practical after having an S2000 as my daily driver for the last eight years. Enjoying it so far, even if I had to take a step back on performance, it's a great car.
Welcome!! Western, almost central MA here :)

Ho0ber

Threads
Reaction score
Website
sam.codes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan Touring in Burgundy Night Pearl
New owner from Mansfield here! Picking mine up tomorrow or the day after. Just waiting on the RMV.

Welcome! If you have a touring, the fix for the the infotainment is already out for that.
Just so I'm prepared when this inevitably goes wrong for me, do you have a link to that fix? I've been trying to arm myself with details about the touring issues I've seen, so if they hit me I don't freak out, but my searches are coming up a bit cluttered with other non-touring-specific issues.

OP
OP
RedTouringMA

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
New owner from Mansfield here! Picking mine up tomorrow or the day after. Just waiting on the RMV.

Just so I'm prepared when this inevitably goes wrong for me, do you have a link to that fix? I've been trying to arm myself with details about the touring issues I've seen, so if they hit me I don't freak out, but my searches are coming up a bit cluttered with other non-touring-specific issues.
The fix is performed by the dealership

OP
OP
RedTouringMA

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Easy enough. Thanks!
All software updates are done by the dealership. Cannot do them yourself. Takes 20 to 30 minutes to do. Depending whend yours was made, it may already be done.
Sponsored