Aguirre23

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
Hey what's up Civic enthusiasts. My name is Daniel and i'm a new member to the CivicX.com and a owner of a 10th gen civic lx sedan. i've had this civic for about 2yrs and what I've recently done to my car is chrome deleting the grille and the window trim and just recently added fog lights and some L.e.d. As of now i don't plan on lowering the car anytime soon, but I did want some information on what size wheel ppl are running with stock suspension I know lowering a car is a must for most of us car enthusiasts but right now I have no plans on doing so just yet. with that said what size wheel are ppl running on their civc's with stock suspension
reason why I ask is I'm in the market for some wheels. I ideal setup is to go with an 18x8 either +38 or +45 because I want that flush look no rim nor tire peeking. Im open to any suggestions y'all might have and also what wheels look good on a sedan civic. I will post picture of my car with I get the chance. Thanks for reading hope to hear from y'all soon
Sponsored

ZephyrFlash

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey what's up Civic enthusiasts. My name is Daniel and i'm a new member to the CivicX.com and a owner of a 10th gen civic lx sedan. i've had this civic for about 2yrs and what I've recently done to my car is chrome deleting the grille and the window trim and just recently added fog lights and some L.e.d. As of now i don't plan on lowering the car anytime soon, but I did want some information on what size wheel ppl are running with stock suspension I know lowering a car is a must for most of us car enthusiasts but right now I have no plans on doing so just yet. with that said what size wheel are ppl running on their civc's with stock suspension
reason why I ask is I'm in the market for some wheels. I ideal setup is to go with an 18x8 either +38 or +45 because I want that flush look no rim nor tire peeking. Im open to any suggestions y'all might have and also what wheels look good on a sedan civic. I will post picture of my car with I get the chance. Thanks for reading hope to hear from y'all soon
Welcome! I would check out the wheel specific forum - there's a pretty sizable thread where folks have posted their wheel setups.